***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Anyone have a picture of Cameron Maybin hitting last Sunday. Looked like he had some green or brown Diamond Elite IV's but I couldn't make them out entirely.
Only one I've been able to find...
4's and 5's in the same picture... awesome

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Where can we find these brand new?  I was looking for either, black, grey, green or white with my #23.  any one have any ideas where to find them? 
eBay is your only bet right now trying to find a random player that matches your number. I think the CWS had a station set up last year where they would personalize them too for people but it was only for people that were at the CWS and they were like $40-50 if I remember right.

Where can we find these brand new?  I was looking for either, black, grey, green or white with my #23.  any one have any ideas where to find them? 
eBay is your only bet right now trying to find a random player that matches your number. I think the CWS had a station set up last year where they would personalize them too for people but it was only for people that were at the CWS and they were like $40-50 if I remember right.
arrghhh.. it would be such a slick edition to the uni too.   have any of you guys seen the nike ID arm sleeves?  might be a good alternative.. or maybe they will eventually make nike ID armbands! 

arrghhh.. it would be such a slick edition to the uni too.   have any of you guys seen the nike ID arm sleeves?  might be a good alternative.. or maybe they will eventually make nike ID armbands! 
I have a guy I play baseball with that will be down in Omaha working for Nike at the store for the CWS so I might be able to help a few people out. Remind me when it gets closer. 

those red #25s look like they're from the Omaha Fieldhouse Nike store that was open during the CWS. They had a station where you could pick the wristband color and get it embroidered. I recognize the font and the swoosh is a littler different.

other than getting lucky finding player issued ones i have never seen/found a way to get nike # wristbands

i have one and it doesnt look that great i only ended up wearing it once. better off getting the new phiten sleeves and figure out some alternative wrist/arm apparel

Yeah evoshield lets you customize the wrist guards too. You can wear it without the protection insert and it's basically a wrist band.

This is What J-RO11 had on tonight... WOW 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

a2536b8b635e1d790661cf447feebb7cde22a177_r.jpeg

Can anyone find pictures of eric chavez's cleats from the last two games (against the A's). I'm pretty sure he was wearing something different each day. The first looked like some diamond elite flys, but I didn't recognize the second pair...

Originally Posted by flaco425

Originally Posted by doogie24

MP - I had 400$ in coverage under my parents health plan, so I went and got a very light prescription and took it to a shop that deals with Oakley. The guy sent them through without the cost of prescription, so I was able to go custom. Completely free with the insurance coverage. Plasma frame, chrome "O" and Polarized VR28 Black Iridium Lens. Love em.

I do something similar, but I get shoes with custom orthos through a chiropractor. I've gotten Jordans,Kobes,LeBrons,Air Max you name it. People should check their health care plans and find a provider that can do this...that is if you are covered. anyone in the Bellevue/Redmond area check Bellevue Chiropratic Wellness
pimp.gif
I never thought about glasses tho

Please elaborate
nerd.gif

zk1l48.jpg

Was at the twins game on Friday and noticed these. Best pic I could find. Thought it was weird that he has PE's in only his 3rd or 4th game. 

Originally Posted by eagles137

zk1l48.jpg

Was at the twins game on Friday and noticed these. Best pic I could find. Thought it was weird that he has PE's in only his 3rd or 4th game. 

I can't view your picture, but if you were referring to Quintin Berry, I was shocked at first too. I read though that Berry is very close childhood friends with Adam Jones. And In the cleats (and Batting Gloves 
mad.gif
) that Berry was wearing, there was only Orange, Black, and Grey. So I'm thinking it was probably just a "Welcome to the Big Leagues" Gift or something from Jones, Seeing as he has so much to just give away and all.... The article is right here:
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/p...id=17384376&c_id=mlb

Back
Top Bottom