***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

any ideas about getting this in a large or medium. Gotta say, this may be the best baseball clothing nike has realeased in a while 
http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13250620

I was going to post that the day before and they had a full size run in all sizes. Hard to believe they would sell out of it online in like a half day but if you get to a local DSG around baseball season they usually have most of what is on the website. Right now they don't use up much floor space for baseball gear but when they roll it out in stores you can usually get your hands on most stuff (they'll check local stores in the area for you to if you ask them.)

Harper in Nikes

He also wore a nike undershirt.

thinking about getting the highlight mid spines because of the ankle support. Seems like those babies will hold up pretty well

I can't find a picture, but if you guys could check out the video and let me know if the shirt Colby is wearing is in any way, shape or form for sale. I'm a big fan of it.

Here's the video:

I can't find a picture, but if you guys could check out the video and let me know if the shirt Colby is wearing is in any way, shape or form for sale. I'm a big fan of it.

Here's the video:

cool shirt but it looks like it's one of those that they only give the players, to work out in.

Im droppin at least 300 on all the new Swingman gear Thanksgiving morning. Something to def be thankful about 
happy.gif
 Will be posting up ALL my Swingman gear when I get it. The Space Swingman Tee is mind blowing, huge fan of the whole nike galaxy saga. 

Im droppin at least 300 on all the new Swingman gear Thanksgiving morning. Something to def be thankful about 
happy.gif
 Will be posting up ALL my Swingman gear when I get it. The Space Swingman Tee is mind blowing, huge fan of the whole nike galaxy saga. 
I passed over that one the first time I went through the swingman stuff but I'm definitely ordering that right now.  Plus its 20% off + free shipping right now at dsg.com.   Are they in stores yet though?  I might just go pick it up there and avoid the wait.

Last edited:
this isn't nike related but involves baseball, has any had any experience with glovesmith gloves? Any know where to get one , good places to order them? I was looing at ordering one from http://www.customglove.com/customglove.html?flashvar=customglovesmith.
I know a lot of people who recommend glovesmith but I haven't personally dealt with them so I can't say.  However I do have a custom A2000 and they are great.  Great leather, Pro stiff is legit and a lot of color/design options.

I know a lot of people who recommend glovesmith but I haven't personally dealt with them so I can't say.  However I do have a custom A2000 and they are great.  Great leather, Pro stiff is legit and a lot of color/design options.

I think i might go with glovesmith just looking for some more imput, Personally I am not a fan of A2000s, I used one of my friends but it was waaay too stiff for my liking. This is my current http://www.shoprawlings.com/gloves/7sc115pcd.html?s1=rawlings and I am looking to maybe upgrade if I find something that suits my needs. I am a utility player so I want something that I can use at multiple positions.

I think i might go with glovesmith just looking for some more imput, Personally I am not a fan of A2000s, I used one of my friends but it was waaay too stiff for my liking. This is my current http://www.shoprawlings.com/gloves/7sc115pcd.html?s1=rawlings and I am looking to maybe upgrade if I find something that suits my needs. I am a utility player so I want something that I can use at multiple positions.

Same here I never could get used to how stiff A2000 were and just ended up buying gold glove gamers ($100 Rawlings versions.) They gets overly flimsy after like 2-3 years so I just replace it every few years.

Just ordered a bunch of the swingman collection from DSG. Didn't get the slicker with the removable sleeves though pretty pricy for something so simple. I'll wait for it to go down or find it cheaper later on

Ok review time and I just got stuff delivered from UPS from DSG. First I ordered the Hypercool and there is not a real shocker here it is your basic undershirt with the Griffey logo so no pictures because it is just your typical undershirt. Next up is the Therma Fit Griffey which I liked a lot. Great material and the logo swoosh and the griffey logo were ironed on but still not a bad item. I guess Nike really wants to push Swingman with all the items for sale. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

Ok review time and I just got stuff delivered from UPS from DSG. First I ordered the Hypercool and there is not a real shocker here it is your basic undershirt with the Griffey logo so no pictures because it is just your typical undershirt. Next up is the Therma Fit Griffey which I liked a lot. Great material and the logo swoosh and the griffey logo were ironed on but still not a bad item. I guess Nike really wants to push Swingman with all the items for sale. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone.

ordered this same one.. looking forward to getting it :pimp:

will post pics also..

^, Damn that thing looks legit. I really wish the ES would have this stuff. I might have to bite the bullet and get this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom