NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

idk, imo the am1 safaris are better looking than the af1 safaris. is the overlay suede or really short fur??!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

FUR?!?!? what the...::::sigh::::
times 10!
frown.gif

damm that last pic makes them look hot,, i got a question thou since these are quick strikes does that mean we can find these at the
same stores that had the air max 95 neon?

can anyone share a lil more info on the AM1s ? release dates and what kind of accounts will be gettin em ?

so since i was gone over the weekend i called all around today trying to locate a sz 12, finally found one went down and even with the fur i still copped
embarassed.gif

i never thought there would be a day that i bought a pair of shoes with fur on them, but at the end of the day i just love the safari color way to much topass.
the 90's on the other hand just werent doing it for me, between the pink and the weird mudguard i just wasnt nearly as impressed as i was when the picsleaked initially.

These are the flyest Air Max 1s Ive seen since the Atmos Safari few years ago. That horsehair or whatever doesnt bother me at all. The orange leather is veryon point to the OG safari.

i dont get the love for the am1's on here. that is an ugly shoe and its not even the safari colors.
the 90s seem weird in pics but i bet in person they are dope especially with the strings changed

Originally Posted by typecast3

i dont get the love for the am1's on here. that is an ugly shoe and its not even the safari colors.

To each his own my man, I can't wait to get my pair
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom