NIKE MOWABB AIR MAX 90 & SAFARI AIR MAX 1 PIX!!!!!!!

^^^They should be releasing at the end of the month...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

^^^AM1's look like they will be releasing towards the end of the month

Anyways here are some pics of mine:

what was retail n did they have any 9 or 9.5's left n a xl in the shirt?...help a brotha out
happy.gif

im surprised we dont have any more pics of the am1s yet.

anyone know if the 90s or am1s were made in size 14?

^^^I am not sure if they make Nike Quickstrikes in sizes above a 13 I do not think they do...

Send me a PM J Steez they did have shirts and a full size run when I picked mine up a few days ago and retail was $110 and $35 on the shirt, but if you boughtboth together they hooked it up for $120 plus tax out the door...

those pictures make the 90's look a lot better.... i think i might have to scoop those up if my money is right

damn i need to grab these, living in a small city sucks.....anyone know where i can grab them online for retail?

^^^^ got pics of the other side of that shirt?

the AM95 QS that just came out were made at least up to 14, not all, but a lot of QS do go up to 14/15. Finding them is a whole 'nother ball game.

am1's are copped, only a few weeks till release, cant wait.... hope the quality is there....

i'm guessing that the am1's should be releasing very soon - this weekend maybe? stores should have their pairs already or be getting them this weekprobably.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

^thanks... if anyone finds a 14 in the AM1s, help a brother out n PM me!
You're from the Creek? Hit me up via inbox because I'm not sure if Iknow you or not. It's rare that I wouldn't know somebody on NT from GC because of how small this place is.
laugh.gif

Got my pair yesterday . . .

nmiaud.jpg

w7ncdy.jpg

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

^ thanks for the hook up man.... i told them "tyler" sent me... and they were like ooooo cool... aundrea helped me out...

Glad I could help man. Are you the cat from Jersey?

I got my pair from TRUE SF this past weekend. But do you think the midsole is going to hold up? I mean from paint chipping and all, I had problems with AM 90Clerks, HUF Deluxe with paint chipping. Any help or picture after wearing these for sometime.

Back
Top Bottom