Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

I just scooped up the all white kobe 4 rings tee from HOH NY yesterday..only Larges and 2xl's left..i'm hopin the 2xl shrinks like crazy..

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by irumi

just wanna ask whats the fabric of the 4 rings tee? is it nike dri fit? thanks
No just regular cotton.
how about the asia edition of the 4rings shirt and MPV shirts? is it drifit?

Originally Posted by gijace

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by irumi

just wanna ask whats the fabric of the 4 rings tee? is it nike dri fit? thanks
No just regular cotton.
how about the asia edition of the 4rings shirt and MPV shirts? is it drifit?

asia release uses the usual drifit.

damn..

tee looks cool and all but the hype for these tees are crazy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Had to pick up the LeBron "Winless" T off the bay. Quality is really good and looks great. If the seller is on here, great job bro and thanks!

Did you BIN the Winless tee or made a best offer? If you made OBO, how much did you offer? Thanks

17.50 + shipping.....

Originally Posted by skinsfan61687

dag... is that a real NIKE tee? hatin on lebron
Nike won't release the video of Lebron getting dunked on and you think Nike would make a shirt like that?..hahha

got the 4 rings heather grey off ndc. i told them to cancel my order, which they did and they sent me the shirt anyways. wth? you think nike will eventuallcharge me? i checked my account and it was pending before i told them to cancel it then they refunded my money. its weird. also have the solid grey tee. idkwhich one i like better.

4 rings from Lakers Store finally arrived today. Took long enough, but I'm happy I finally got it.

Originally Posted by gswfan88

got the 4 rings heather grey off ndc. i told them to cancel my order, which they did and they sent me the shirt anyways. wth? you think nike will eventuall charge me? i checked my account and it was pending before i told them to cancel it then they refunded my money. its weird. also have the solid grey tee. idk which one i like better.
Lucky.
laugh.gif

For those who've gotten their refund from Lakersstore, did you get it couple days after your order was canceled or did you have to call in again and askfor your refund. It's been several weeks now and still nothing

the wristband in lakersstore.com it is yellow the one in footlocker and hoh is purple another limited variation maybe?

Originally Posted by northparkblind

damn..

tee looks cool and all but the hype for these tees are crazy
laugh.gif
co-sign I cant believe the hype and how people are eating these shirts up
eek.gif

I'll be looking foward to these puppets during next years playoffs
laugh.gif

I didn't realize the wristband is yellow for the white 4 rings tee from the Lakersstore, the heck...

But I like the purple one better from footlocker and hoh. Anyone who ordered the white one from lakersstore know if the 4 rings have like a shiny plastic feelto them like the heather gray one?

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

I didn't realize the wristband is yellow for the white 4 rings tee from the Lakersstore, the heck...

But I like the purple one better from footlocker and hoh. Anyone who ordered the white one from lakersstore know if the 4 rings have like a shiny plastic feel to them like the heather gray one?

Yes it does because i just bought it from niketown los angeles. It is available there today 5 per person limit which is good so the same material as thecharcoal was made on the white shirt. Just to let everyone from los angeles know this is a lakersstore and niketown exclusive stores and online. The purplewrist is hoh and ftl exclusive. Thanks. Two shipment limit and that's it.

Just a heads up. Footlocker in Montclair Mall got the purple 4 Rings t-shirt in today. This was about an hour ago, so I don't know what they'reinventory is like anymore.

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

Just a heads up. Footlocker in Montclair Mall got the purple 4 Rings t-shirt in today. This was about an hour ago, so I don't know what they're inventory is like anymore.
HOH got purple 4 rings as well in bev center go get em now now now.

If this info is late, sorry I don't follow this thread but footlocker on 34th street had purp/white/grey around closin today idk sizes or what

ran into the purple 4 rings tee at a footlocker earlier today..

so much for it being an hoh exclusive...

Back
Top Bottom