Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by SoCalheat

Whoever first came up with the idea of "pre-ordering" limited goods should be slayed.

Just got my 4 rings, I ordered on June 19th.
Haha, same deal here... Almost forgot I even made the order!

I ordered mine on June 18th and it went to processin on the 22nd and i still have yet to receive it..
frown.gif

Luckily i ordered from ndc and they shipped right away and i should get it tomorrow..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I ordered mine on June 18th and it went to processin on the 22nd and i still have yet to receive it..
frown.gif

Same here. Does it depend on your size because some who ordered on 19th got theirs. I ordered a Large.

My status got updated to Backordered yesterday then Shipped today.

I ordered 2 L's on June 19th. So hold onto hope, everyone.

Whats up guys. I ordered from Lakersstore on 6/18 w/ an order that included 2 Larges and 1 Small. 30min. later I ordered another Large. Both were takingforever like everyone elses. So I decided to cancel my order for both on June 30th. Then on Friday July 3 when i'm out in San Francisco, all 4 shirtsstill arrived. To top it all off, Lakersstore already credit me back all my money on my credit card. I dont know if they'll eventually take it out butthats how it turned out. They seriously took forever. Anyways... any body from the Long Beach Area w/ a sz LARGE in Charcoal from the 562/714/310 area wannatrade for a Nike.com sz LARGE Charcoal? i'm not really feelin the heather material. Thanks. btw... I ordered my MVP tee on July 1st and it arrivedyesterday from Lakersstore.

Just got my shirt today from nt Portland came via fedex..thank god I got the large instead of the medium cuz it deff runs small..but I am deff happy hopefullyI can find the purple or yellow at a decent price..was gonna order the white one from lakers store but after reading all the comments I'll pass!!

just got my email
New status: Shipped

we will see how long this takes
i still dont believe them!

It's been about 2-3 weeks since I canceled my order from Lakersstore and they still have yet to give me my refund. I placed 2 different orders and canceledboth. One of the orders arrived even though I was able to grab one at my local footlocker.

No one ever picks up the phone when I call or reply back to my emails. Should I just dispute the charge with my CC

Originally Posted by bimmers88

Originally Posted by dmxgod

frown.gif

Same here. Does it depend on your size because some who ordered on 19th got theirs. I ordered a Large.

I ordered an XL..so i'm not sure if it depends on size range..kinda sucks but my NDC order arrived today
laugh.gif

I ordered mine June 19th...

Got an update that it was processing on June 24th...

Called them up Tuesday only to find out it won't get shipped until another 2 weeks...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

anybody successfully cancel their order from the lakersstore.com? everytime I call nobody answers that stuipid teamLA number.
Yo man, try calling them at around 2:30-3:00pm. I tried calling them twice and I got through both times with relative ease. You got an idea on thesize run of the shirt? I usually wear Medium but I've been reading that it runs a bit small.

ahahahaha but when i checked the UPS tracking code, AGAIN.... its not found..... what type of crap is that?

i canceled my XL order a week ago from LS. it arrived yesterday.
still waiting for my L order to ship...

My order finally came yesterday from LakersStore. Definitely never doing business with them again.

Originally Posted by HappYGeL

ahahahaha but when i checked the UPS tracking code, AGAIN.... its not found..... what type of crap is that?

Lakersstore might have shipped it out, but the tracking on UPS doesn't show until they've received the billing information and put it in their system.It should be up within the day...

My order is still pending. I tried calling customer service twice today and no one picked up. I will never buy from these guys ever again.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom