Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

my shirt off of finishline will be here tommorow
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^From where did you order?
I ordered off the finishline website, and my card was charged but it says outstanding auth. It's a visa gift card I just got for graduationand yes I did activateand register it, but it stills says outstanding auth. It says it my order expires the 25th, which is thursday.

Edit: My order just got #$#$# cancelled today, first my carpe diem shirt got cancelled off the NDC, and now this happens. I bet the lakersstore is not going tocome through and get me my 4 rings shirt either...

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

^From where did you order?
I ordered off the finishline website, and my card was charged but it says outstanding auth. It's a visa gift card I just got for graduation and yes I did activateand register it, but it stills says outstanding auth. It says it my order expires the 25th, which is thursday.

Check your online account. That's how I checked min. It will give you tracking and status of your order

Footlocker in the Lakewood mall looked like a Jordan release from back in the day. Madd people are on this shirt. They only got 12 in a sold em on the spot.Glad they did one per person, a few dudes had that reseller vibe. I can smell em a mile a way.

From Lakersstore.com:

Order #XXXXX (Pending)
Order Date: Thursday 18 June, 2009

I'm curious how the gray 4 rings tee is going to run for on ebay, especially now that there's the purple and yellow HOHLA exclusives.

If someone can put me down with a purp and/or yellow med and/or large it will be greatly appreciated and will hook you up. That Purp ridiculous but the yellowis loud and rowdy. Hook me up por favor!

Finishline canceled my MVPuppet White t's as well. Oh well i did not expect them to even have it

Does anyone else think that Kobe looks like the Count from Sesame Street
laugh.gif

My Grey shirt came today, thanks again badboy074, I'll get my other 2 Wednesday and Thursday

I just realized I haven't received a confirmation email from Lakersstore about my four rings shirt. I got an email for my Carpe Diem shirt that I orderedthough. They;'ve already taken payments for both of my orders. I hope they don't get cancelled.

Looks like I'll be heading out to HOH later on this week.

Originally Posted by masterhammy

Does anyone else think that Kobe looks like the Count from Sesame Street
laugh.gif

My Grey shirt came today, thanks again badboy074, I'll get my other 2 Wednesday and Thursday
No problem glad to help and i'm glad your whites are coming now your set is complete maybe they might come out with dez later on who knows.

So I've been out of it for a while. Can someone please tell me where I can get the 4 Rings Grey Kobe tee at?

I have a bad feeling that they're gonna be hard to get cuz of hype. Let me know. Thanks.

Also how much they going for? Anyone got a hookup??

I just won the mvpuppet tee off ebay cause finishline canceled my order today, but I didnt know NDC put them up tonight. The one I get from ebay better belegit... or I'm going be @#$@# pissed... since I been trying to get this shirt since last week.

Back
Top Bottom