Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by daaznfella

why does the 4 rings tee fit smaller then the puppets tee.....it's the same brand!.....

kidding me....
oh it's smaller?? would "smaller than the puppets tee" make it true to size or no?

If im not mistaken. The 4 rings is a nikeFit product. So it is more tailored than the puppet tee. Hope that helps

If anbody wants to trade me a Large wht puppets mvp T for my Medium hit up the inbox....The M was tighter than I thougt it would be

^ they still have XL and bigger sizes....
i needed the lakersstore to deliver my 4 rings.... eerrrrr

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lakers store is taking forever.

Hopefully my order ships today.
Laker store 4 ring tees will ship Monday and Tuesday.

On a brighter note, this just in:

img1872w.jpg

Thanks to the folks at Nike for expediting my stuff at no extra cost.

Originally Posted by jbautista23

why does the 4 rings tee fit smaller then the puppets tee.....it's the same brand!.....

kidding me....
so true to size or fits small?
Its easier to say that the sizing is inconsistent.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lakers store is taking forever.

Hopefully my order ships today.
Laker store 4 ring tees will ship Monday and Tuesday.

On a brighter note, this just in:

img1872w.jpg

Thanks to the folks at Nike for expediting my stuff at no extra cost.

I saw that tee at Niketown Chicago. Eh...

Originally Posted by Lazy B

kidding me....
i guess it is REALLY true to size

you know how most nike gear fits bigger....so i'm 5'7" and can get away with a sz M with most nike shirts, the 4 rings shirt is a bit more snug atbest.....so yea...

Ron, I'm not a big fan of being completely donned in purple and gold, so this was a good alternative for me.

However, for $30, they could've at least put a Kobe logo on the back under the collar ...

kidding me....

you know how most nike gear fits bigger....so i'm 5'7" and can get away with a sz M with most nike shirts, the 4 rings shirt is a bit more snug at best.....so yea...

hmm..well i'm 5'7" as well so when i get mine in the mail from my hook up in LA i might need a large
nerd.gif

we'll see..

Still on the hunt for my 4 ring puppet tee..but I did get my Kobe diem vitamin water tshirt today so that's a plus

pimp.gif
for Laker fans who dont care about.. "ooh, thats not a realnike,..." Im about to re-print the 4 rings purple / gold on a better quality shirt.. PM me if you're down. Its a FREAKIN T SHIRT GENTLEMEN.. you wa**** & that's that.. these were made in china or somethin! now, i dont know about you, but my shoes need to be AUTHENTIC.. but im cool with a reprinted"better, thicker quality shirt" now, if you llike PM me so you can wear this shirt and have LAKER LOVE!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

pimp.gif
for Laker fans who dont care about.. "ooh, thats not a real nike,..." Im about to re-print the 4 rings purple / gold on a better quality shirt.. PM me if you're down. Its a FREAKIN T SHIRT GENTLEMEN.. you wash it & that's that.. these were made in china or somethin! now, i dont know about you, but my shoes need to be AUTHENTIC.. but im cool with a reprinted "better, thicker quality shirt" now, if you llike PM me so you can wear this shirt and have LAKER LOVE!!
pimp.gif
so the real question is how much profit will you be making off these??
roll.gif

it smeeeeeeellllssss like IP infringement...

Well I have some of the Grey 4 rings sz XL and 3XL only. As stated early in the post they are retail plus tax and shipping. Not looking to profit looking tohelp out. Oh and they are the authentic Nike shirts.

kidding me....

you know how most nike gear fits bigger....so i'm 5'7" and can get away with a sz M with most nike shirts, the 4 rings shirt is a bit more snug at best.....so yea...

hmm..well i'm 5'7" as well so when i get mine in the mail from my hook up in LA i might need a large
nerd.gif

we'll see..
Nah get a Medium. NDC has a sizing chart that is true to how the shirts fit depending on your height. Larges are made for 5'11" -6'1". You won't like the fit.

Back
Top Bottom