Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by hurrikane88

better put those up on ebay now. you missed the boat.

ud be lucky to get 5 dollars after paypal and ebay fees.

market is saturated.
Yes it is and due to this shirt along with the cork and the mvp shirt being limited after the cutoff date the saturation will diminish. And evenif it does go down in years to come it will go back up due to wear and tear on the old shirts so this includes puppet shirts as well. So it is a win win forthis seller. Also we shouldn't hate them very much with the jobless rate in double digits some of these sellers only have this to make ends meet. That iswhy they run around stores trying to look for them. Not all sellers but some have no choice for now but to sell on ebay. So just have to understand thesituation before hating because not all sellers are bad and some just have to put food on the table and for now till they find work this is the best way to doit. Let's just have some understanding.

all i can say is wow
eek.gif
this is the front

and this is the back

WOW.... i like how nobody wanted the purple, white, and yellow editons fo the og mvp shirt but the al want this one... im mad

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

WOW.... i like how nobody wanted the purple, white, and yellow editons fo the og mvp shirt but the al want this one... im mad
I am as well because alot of people brought kids and girlfriends to get shirts for them so they can sell. Most people told me this when i wastalking to them and the lakersstore.com website and nike websites they said they are the ones buying multiples just pisses me off as well. But these are thetimes and these shirts including the greys won't last long because it's limited. So hopefully you get yours before they stop making these and they willsoon.

I am as well because alot of people brought kids and girlfriends to get shirts for them so they can sell. Most people told me this when i wastalking to them and the lakersstore.com website and nike websites they said they are the ones buying multiples just pisses me off as well. But these are thetimes and these shirts including the greys won't last long because it's limited. So hopefully you get yours before they stop making these and they willsoon.

you guys are insane to go bananas over a t shirt...i think shoes are bad enough but t shirts??? seriously??? i feel silly sometimes when people see my shoecollection and they think im nuts (i agree sometimes) but ITS A T SHIRT!!! get over it, people buying these on ebay for anything more than $20 needs to gettheir allowance taken away. i dont even pay more than$20 for any shirts i buy yet alone "reseller" prices....

just my 2 cents...i think a lot of people (resellers mainly) are in the hype to cash in on the "hype" for lack of a better word.

Originally Posted by metallic

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

justed picked up the mvp shirts for the whole family

sorry for the crappy i-phone pics
11in6rq.jpg

23r1n55.jpg

^ sure... whats your ebay user name?

sorry not a reseller!!!!

ok.. how big is ur family? i see about 10 shirts HAHAHA jk man NT love.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by arisorous

11in6rq.jpg

23r1n55.jpg

sorry not a reseller!!!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

You know damn right that ain't for his family..RESELLER
indifferent.gif
..might as well sell kobe socks now too..go get 'em bro..

^ the 4ring tees have good re-sell not the Puppet ones with Bron on it
laugh.gif

Kobe + rings = sale
Kobe + bron = fail
laugh.gif

hit me up bro

Originally Posted by dmxgod

11in6rq.jpg

23r1n55.jpg

sorry not a reseller!!!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you guys are hilarious!!! i was planning on making everyone were them to our family trip to the happiest place on earth!!!
dmxgod thanks for the love lol!!! dont be surprised when u see me with a box full of thespecial underwear kobe will be releasing
tongue.gif

i got a small that i dont need will help a nt member for retail plus tax and shipping
gray lebron and kobe t shirt

Got my confirmation for my cork shirts -- they have shipped and should be here by Saturday. Looks like Nike bumped up the Delivery Method as an apology. Nice.

Nike needs to just release these shirts in mass numbers...%%%@ the resellers

The four rings tee is back on ndc. it's not working on the flash site and it shows a M,2XL, and 3XL on the non flash web site but its not working either.I called Nike and the order went through that way

style #/color # 393971-071

Originally Posted by dmxgod

sorry not a reseller!!!!

roll.gif

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
you guys are hilarious!!! i was planning on making everyone were them to our family trip to the happiest place on earth!!!
dmxgod thanks for the love lol!!! dont be surprised when u see me with a box full of the special underwear kobe will be releasing
tongue.gif

Okay newbie..
indifferent.gif

HURRY M, 2XL, 3XL 4 Rings

style #/color # 393971-071

flash/non flash sites not working

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Got my confirmation for my cork shirts -- they have shipped and should be here by Saturday. Looks like Nike bumped up the Delivery Method as an apology. Nice.

same...Just seems like a nice summer tee i'm excited.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

same...Just seems like a nice summer tee i'm excited.
Indeed. Heard the cork print has a velour-like feel to it.

Back
Top Bottom