Nike MVpuppets Tee shirt

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

i wear a large in tees, so shood i get an XL in the puppet tees, or a XXL considering the shrinkage lol...i like my clothes fitted btw

Large cuz this shirt runs true to size. So if you wear a Large in tees regularly than this Large will be fine for you.

hopefully the colored 4 rings comes out everywhere just like the charcoals.. patience is great

yeah,they run a size smaller imo......or maybe it was a big lunch......lol.....lots of people are complaining about the sizing on these...

Lil Dez shirts are on the way

italy_football_riots_14295a.jpg

Niketown seattle had pleanty of shirts left. I bought the last two sz. L a med. and two sz. xl.

So just to clarify, from what I've read throughout this thread; All of The 4 Rings shirts run Small, while the White MVPuppets shirt run true to size, aswell as the Grey MVPuppets shirts, correct?

Originally Posted by freshnick

i was in vegas and went to the niketown there. they had these shirts in youth, but not mens.
frown.gif

They end up getting them on Thursday or Friday.

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

when do the shirts from the laker store ship?
Today and tomorrow.
smokin.gif

I will confirm this afternoon for you all.
omfg_chuck_norris_approves.gif

We're good to go -- they're shipping them out right now.
pimp.gif

%!*. I just called and the girl told me they had more order than shirts that came in, so there's a delay in shipping them. She said "maybe this weekor next week"

Everyone probably has the grey shirt by now but if you don't. Nike Town Portland just got a new shipment in today.

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Everyone probably has the grey shirt by now but if you don't. Nike Town Portland just got a new shipment in today.

4 rings?

i cancelled my lakestore order. so there should be some left.

big ups to kidcudahy
pimp.gif
. i was finally able to purchase the elusive mediumthat I've been searching for...

Back
Top Bottom