Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Used the Lids coupon code to cop a practice hoodie, practice shirt, and practice shorts. We talkin' 'bout practice...

20171031_102021.jpg

#hoodieszn

I kinda want a Thermaflex but i´m not sure about the size. Tried the M and looked good but maybe a bit snug. I´m usually a size L now, but in these it looked huge, especially too long

I thought these were supposed to be huge and we should size down?

I wouldn’t size down. I actually sized up because I hadn’t been able to try it on and it’s not overly big for an xl. Slightly bigger than tech fleece hoodies I have that are xl. I could have probably went with a large, but it fits fine. I’m 6’3 though, so maybe it’s a bit long for some.

I tried on the pullover hoodie that most of the players are wearing for practice “Toronto basketball” “Cleveland Basketball” ones and those fit tts. Went with a large there. An xl in those seem to be even bigger than the showtime.

How long does Lids take for shipping confirmation? Placed an order this morning and still nada. Even shelled out for 2 day air thinking it would be faster.

I’ve seen them on Eastbay but not the official ones like the Elite quick or Powergrip.

What difference between the Elite quick and Powergrip?

Footlocker also has them, but only online. I was at the Lakers - Raptors game last friday and they had about 4-5 different color versions of the mids, they also had all 10 colors of the arm sleeves!

Back
Top Bottom