Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody ordered a HWC Giannis jersey? Ordered one for my bro but they haven’t shipped it yet when it clearly says that’s in stock.

Guys from personal experience I wouldn’t even touch NBA Store EU. (Or Kitbag/NFL Store EU for that matter; also part of UK Fanatics)

Had nothing but ****ty experiences with them. Would be surprised if their screen printed jerseys have the perforations. Subpar quality.

Get via NDC for the legit style of printing, quality etc. Unless those kinda specifics don’t bother you and you wanna save a bit of cash.
well that’s refreshing waiting on an authentic Lebron from NBA Store EU. But anything you buy from any retailer you can exchange or return through NDC

Guys from personal experience I wouldn’t even touch NBA Store EU. (Or Kitbag/NFL Store EU for that matter; also part of UK Fanatics)

Had nothing but ****ty experiences with them. Would be surprised if their screen printed jerseys have the perforations. Subpar quality.

Get via NDC for the legit style of printing, quality etc. Unless those kinda specifics don’t bother you and you wanna save a bit of cash.

There is nothing different about nbastore.eu in terms of quality :lol:

There is nothing different about nbastore.eu in terms of quality :lol:

yeah I believe it all comes pretty much from the same manufacturers. I know ordering a custom jersey is a risk but, when NDC decides not to carry very much Mavs items I have no choice lol.

The items from NBA Store EU come from an American based warehouse! It is the same warehouse, which also holds all the NBA Store.com items. I ordered from NBA Store EU a couple of times and it takes 10-14 days to arrive, I live in Germany so central Europe and it does not matter if I order from the far west or far east of Europe, it does not take longer than 4-5 days, so this is why I strongly believe that the NBA Store EU warehouse is based in the States!

The items from NBA Store EU come from an American based warehouse! It is the same warehouse, which also holds all the NBA Store.com items. I ordered from NBA Store EU a couple of times and it takes 10-14 days to arrive, I live in Germany so central Europe and it does not matter if I order from the far west or far east of Europe, it does not take longer than 4-5 days, so this is why I strongly believe that the NBA Store EU warehouse is based in the States!

It’s not, maybe an item you ordered shipped direct from the company Instead of nbastore/kitbag

Everytime I ordered it came from somewhere in UK

Did the black Rockets jerseys release yet? Red and white ones are kinda tacky and basic. I'm tryna get a Hardon from Dicks but don't see anything.

Got my custom jersey in from Fanatics today. I went home on my lunch to look at it and it is flawless. For those wondering, the numbers are perforated.

In case anyone wanted a comparison of the Nike vs Adidas comparison. The adidas jersey is made longer “size XL” than the Nike “size 52.” Overall I think Adidas put out a better NBA jersey. If anyone else has questions please feel free to ask.

I dunno why Nike with a bunch of different teams has a different color palette but it looks better on the Adidas jerseys too

I dunno why Nike with a bunch of different teams has a different color palette but it looks better on the Adidas jerseys too

I agree. The darker color is nice but I like the adidas shade of blue more than the Nike. Overall I’m happy with my purchase but you can’t deny the

Sorry to ask just preordered an Laker Ingram hardwood swingman and a Laker practice tee from the Laker store, just wondering how they fit? Ordered a large and usally wear large on tees like fruit of loom, am I good?

Back
Top Bottom