Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They have already been on Foot Lockers website, I ordered the Lebron and they sold out of the Warriors already

Ok Nike, you said statement jerseys will be available on Nike.com/NBA, but where are they? :nerd:

https://news.nike.com/news/nba-statement-uniforms

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 7.06.08 AM.png

You guys can be annoyed the roll out and pissed about jerseys ripping on court

In the end your tone will change because soon enough when everything’s rolled out for the first time in 5-6 years you’ll be able to get an actual authentic jersey what’s worn by players easily at basically every website without stressing and having to spend $600 to get an authentic jersey of your fav player because authentics aren’t available and some dudes in China wanna charge you more because adidas doesn’t make it available to consumers. No more half assed jerseys for $300 that look fake

Gotta black Iverson jersey in my closet still :pimp:

But i needs that red Sixers alternate jersey. Jawn is fire
same here. Black Iverson with the tags still on it. I do like the newer jerseys as well. But I just ordered the away Lebron, the Black Alt Lebron and Curry’s away jersey so I’m backing out of the game for a little bit lol

Anyone else notice they took down most of the custom Authentic jerseys from fanatics? I still hope they get the mavs skyline authentics but.... I'm not holding my breath.

Anyone else notice they took down most of the custom Authentic jerseys from fanatics? I still hope they get the mavs skyline authentics but.... I'm not holding my breath.

Looks like Nike is gonna be screwing themselves big time for the holiday shopping season if they don't get a lot more apparel released pretty damn quick. They could lose out on moving a ton of product during the next month.

Looks like Nike is gonna be screwing themselves big time for the holiday shopping season if they don't get a lot more apparel released pretty damn quick. They could lose out on moving a ton of product during the next month.
Yeah but at the same time they're really only losing money if its released then sits

I'd imagine they know what they're doing

I expect black friday to be a big NBA gear drop day

Back
Top Bottom