Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I hope the Mavs release the skyline authentic. I missed out when they launched their adidas release and settled for a swingman. I need a DSJ authentic.

Lakers Therma Flex came in and it is :nthat:

I went with my usual size M. I’m 5' 7", 160 and the sleeves fit a little long.

I like the fit in the chest where it’s not too tight which a S may have been too fitted.

If a black one comes out... GAME OVER! Instacop

I ordered my usual 2XL and it fit kinda baggy.

You could try Lids (full price - CM35 doesn’t seem to be working, in stock in M), or NBAStore EU and grab a personalized one (40% off if you stack 25/15, looks like 12/11 back order)

Last edited:
I searched the boards, but any information on when these sleeveless warmups will be available?

Attachments

• 52B96751-87B4-4C39-9DDA-CF0FAF37A701.jpeg
    52B96751-87B4-4C39-9DDA-CF0FAF37A701.jpeg
    223 KB · Views: 34
Never seen it for sale anywhere. This is the only short-sleeve style hood I have seen for sale in stores in my area.

76752010_a1_ven_sc7

Thanks for the reply! Yea I’ve seen those too. Will get that as well (not the Cavs obvi). Glad I didn’t see a Cyber Monday sale on Nike so I can save these coins.

Anyone on east coast able to confirm about how long NBAStore.EU shipments take to get delivered? There's no way I can see to track it and it basically says to give them up to 20 business days since they're international. Just wanted to see to get an estimate on when I should expect my order. Thanks!

Anyone on east coast able to confirm about how long NBAStore.EU shipments take to get delivered? There's no way I can see to track it and it basically says to give them up to 20 business days since they're international. Just wanted to see to get an estimate on when I should expect my order. Thanks!

I’m on the same boat. Just got my order dispatched yesterday and asked for tracking but they don’t provide one so I’m waiting as well.

Took my jersey 14 business days ended up coming in the regular mail. But I ordered one express from them as well and that came two days after ordering it via DHL

Same for me. Ordered a statement jersey and those 2 for $49 hyper elite warmup tops and nothing notta so far. That was at least a week ago right? When they had that sale? Anyways When I look on the site to track order it just says error or some ish. Really though when I ordered express for my MJ jerseys awhile back they got here in like 2 days. This regular shipping sucks!

Took my jersey 14 business days ended up coming in the regular mail. But I ordered one express from them as well and that came two days after ordering it via DHL

Did I.T come with any barcode/tracking on I.T?

Weird they would ship so slow with no tracking for the customer I remember you were asking like crazy

You know now that express is fast. 2-3 days max

When I did free shipping on an Adidas Curry from NBA EU it was delivered pretty quick via DHL. I'm on the west coast though

Emailed them and here's what they said.. Coming regular mail with no tracking. Will take between 14-16 working days. So my orders shoukd be here Dec 8. Had I not been out of town I would have just done the normal dhl and had them in 2 days.

It had no tracking what so ever and came regular mail. Also never gave me the option to use express shipping. My next order gave me express shipping for free and came in two days. My last order is on back order but the express shipping for that one was about 16 dollars.

Did anybody that preordered the Hardwood Classic swingmans from NBA Store EU get any despatched emails yet?

EU did say that preorders would deliver by 12/7.

Back
Top Bottom