Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

46ACD929-11A5-49D8-A1A6-382C624CB796.png
Guess all star shorts don have pockets

Obviously request, but if anyone finds authentics in all-star jerseys of the non-megastars (KP, LA, Davis) at local team stores or otherwise, please post findings! This is one where swingman vs authentic doesn’t seem even in the same ballpark.

Has anyone taken their authentic jersey to their team store to get the ad patches sewn on? What’s the verdict? Stitching and everything spot on?

Anywhere besides the NBA EU have Embiid AS jersey? I can't believe NDC isn't going to have it from the looks of it :smh:

Just watched Heat-Kings game... Damn, Miami Vice jerseys are fire.
Kings jerseys kinda reminded me a bit East All Star jerseys from ~ 8 year ago.

Damn.. That's a wild option! Custom All-stars...
Black Celtics Pierce or KG is tempting! :rofl:

Damn.. That's a wild option! Custom All-stars...
Black Celtics Pierce or KG is tempting! :rofl:

not a full custom option.. just all-star (2018) players that doesn't have their jersey widely available.

Kind of tempted to get the white Durant all star authentic but not sure if it’s worth paying that much. No one remembers after a month

any suggestions on how to get ad patches on authentics? Currently have an authentic lonzo city jersey and kyrie authentic on the way but want the ad's on them.

any suggestions on how to get ad patches on authentics? Currently have an authentic lonzo city jersey and kyrie authentic on the way but want the ad's on them.

drop by staples, or mail it to a friend in LA to drop by staples

drop by staples, or mail it to a friend in LA to drop by staples
i just called the staples store and they said they could. dope will be doing that. thanks for the headsup!

i called the TD Garden and they said they couldnt do it. anyone else can confirm this or know if its possible to do a boston authentic?

i just called the staples store and they said they could. dope will be doing that. thanks for the headsup!

i called the TD Garden and they said they couldnt do it. anyone else can confirm this or know if its possible to do a boston authentic?

Sales associates are ******, my bud stopped by Oracle and asked if they do patches, they said yes. I posted that on here and someone said they called and oracle said they don't do it.. another guy emailed them and got them to send him a label to get it patched for free. Moral of the story.. don't take the first answer as the right answer.

Need those jerseys to go up on sale on NDC already. That way you can at least return it on day 364 and still get your money back :lol:

Back
Top Bottom