Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

do fanatics codes still work? i just sent another pic to dr. pepper lol "football"

I think you had to submit the code before te end of last year and use it before the end of this month. My 30% off just worked so I'll be returning my NDC pair.

So are the City Series jerseys going to be permanent or will they change annually as long as Nike has the NBA contract? I'd hate for them to be an annual change because it would be annoying to get a new one each season.

Yea I'm hoping they can keep things "as is" for a bit. It would get kind of diluted after a while to try to come up with meaningful colors/stories behind the jersey each year.

Nike will turn them into NBA's version of the Color Rush jersey, just wild alternate colors as a means to sell more jerseys.

Nike is all about making money so do not be surprised if they come up with new city jerseys every year. They wouldn't even have to redesign it, just change color combination. For example, change the Warriors city jersey from yellow to navy blue.

Yea I’m still holding out hope that the Connected jersey thing pays off somehow. That’s why I’d be mostly curious to add an MJ jersey to that, and see if it ever leads to early access to shoes or something.

They'll have them on NDC
Untitled.jpg

thanks!

How do u scan a jersey if your phone is not new enough? Don’t think I can use my I phone 6

Shorts fit perfectly by the way. I wear 33 in Levis and I went with Medium for these. Perfect around the waist and hit right at the kneecap. Was a little worried before trying them on but couldn't be happier.

Just got my 2 pairs of shorts, will try them on at some point today
IMG_7742.jpg IMG_7743.jpg

Update:
Swingman city clippers shortened to perfection from the tailor. I'm plotting on the away purp and orange suns next. Celtics are authentic and I had pockets added to them too

Clipps 1.jpg

Clipps 2.jpg

Celtics 1.jpg
Clipps city 1.jpg

Attachments

• Celtics and clips comparison.jpg
    Celtics and clips comparison.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 7
Shorts fit perfectly by the way. I wear 33 in Levis and I went with Medium for these. Perfect around the waist and hit right at the kneecap. Was a little worried before trying them on but couldn't be happier.

I ordered a large and I’m a 33-34 but I like my shorts a lil bigger, so hopefully I’ll be alright

Back
Top Bottom