Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

you're right, I just saw it.

hes crazy then. that Knicks jersey is awesome. Seems like they barely wore it plus no one worth buying on the Knicks or watching... :smh:
KP is the man tho. But he's buggin if he's talking about about the knick or heat jersey. They're the best city jerseys imo.

you're right, I just saw it.

hes crazy then. that Knicks jersey is awesome. Seems like they barely wore it plus no one worth buying on the Knicks or watching... :smh:
Nah I'm very sane that Knicks jersey trash. Only reason its hyped is because of the emotional aspect. As a jersey its straight trash. If you disagree that's cool

Nah I'm very sane that Knicks jersey trash. Only reason its hyped is because of the emotional aspect. As a jersey its straight trash. If you disagree that's cool
tenor.gif

Edit: No need to mess up this thread we just have our differences of opinion.

Last edited:
Damn. You have a strong hate for firefighters

Not even gonna try and find out why

Edit: No need to mess up this thread we just have our differences of opinion.

Last edited:
Lmfao what did he say before he deleted everything
Shows how easily some of y'all are mislead. You really think I said anything about firefighters? I deleted everything because my point was made on how I look at the jersey and at this point it would be just silly back and forth derailing the thread. Smh at how easily folks are manipulated

Back
Top Bottom