Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

i need to get a drose t wolves jersey...... nike has done a bad job with jerseys.... remember going to nba store a lot, and they would have millions of jerseys available .... now its just difficult unless your name is bron, or kobe and kobe aint in the league anymore, for 2 year...lol

Did I read somewhere that City Edition jerseys will be new every year? I know Classic Edition will be new every year but what about the other 3? Will those be more regular?

Did I read somewhere that City Edition jerseys will be new every year? I know Classic Edition will be new every year but what about the other 3? Will those be more regular?

Yea it will probably depend on the team, for example, I think I remember seeing the Lakers say something about how a different legend will help design next years.

So my knicks dri fit tees aren't bad! Wore them to the gym and they felt pretty good so far. Idk why y'all were complaining about it before. Unless it doesn't hold up after washes then I'll stick to my good review on them.

20180415_171313.jpg
20180415_171323.jpg
20180415_171334.jpg

Need a Nike branded scary terry tee ..
He’s been wearing a ton of Kyrie 3/4 and AD heat.

Does anyone know where to get a Lakers Thermaflex in a medium?
I think if you can't find it at an online retailer, your only choice is at cali nike stores. At least that's how it is for the knicks thermaflex.

Back
Top Bottom