Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I don't understand why you guys all want corporate logos on your jerseys... Why would you pay to be a walking advertisement for a corporation? And before you start with soccer jerseys do the same, I don't support that either. But at least with the soccer teams, those sponsorships are in place because they have virtually no commercial breaks and I do believe it helps keep ticket prices lower. I have no interest whatsoever to be walking around with Goodyear, GE, Square Space, Rakuten, Wish, etc on my jersey that I paid $110 for.

Buy the Swingman then. It’s $110 with no branding.

Those Nike Summer league jerseys look like the NCAA college jerseys! Straight LOL!

How close are Nike authentics to what the players actually wear? (ignoring the sponsor logo)
Spot on

Only difference is I guess it varies, some gamers have the Nike logo stitched and others have it heat pressed. Seen game jerseys with both

My Drummond gamer feels little more sturdy/rough compared to the softness of the authentic. Could be due to washing or something tho?

Oh cool. I remember the numbers being a different, harder material on the Adidas authentics, which kind of put me off.

Yea the fake mesh/twill numbers

That’s what ruined Rev 30 for me

And to top it off barely any jerseys being released, no jerseys with the logo on the back other than lebron and curry. Trash

No one posted that leaked lakers yet?
Nice catch.
LA-Lakers-Uniform-Ebay-Leak.jpg

http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/07/07/la-lakers-announce-new-uniforms-coming-this-month/amp/

:lol::lol:
I don't understand why you guys all want corporate logos on your jerseys... Why would you pay to be a walking advertisement for a corporation? And before you start with soccer jerseys do the same, I don't support that either. But at least with the soccer teams, those sponsorships are in place because they have virtually no commercial breaks and I do believe it helps keep ticket prices lower. I have no interest whatsoever to be walking around with Goodyear, GE, Square Space, Rakuten, Wish, etc on my jersey that I paid $110 for.

I would just put it on an authentic. Mavs played half the season with a patch and without. I’m just trying to fit in lol

In for a Purple Authentic.

Is this correct... Gold is the Icon, White is the Association, and Purple is the Statement?

I wonder which other teams will get newly designed Icon and Association jerseys...

I’m thinking OKC...

Back
Top Bottom