Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I picked up both Nike and Adidas replica jerseys from this World Cup and while I can squeeze into a Nike medium, I sized up to Large in soccer jerseys because of how snug the sleeves fit. I'm 5'11" 175-180 lbs and wear a 30 waist size in jeans. I tend to size up due to wide back/shoulders. Swingmans are the same for me, while a Medium fits in the waist, I size up to a large because of the chest fit. Hope that helps.

Sure does. I’m an XL in the new Nike swingman so should prob stick with XL if I bite on World Cup jersey

I think so. They may really be doing a redesign. All the jerseys now have a "subject to change" watermark on them.
Damn. Not going to lie I was always Anti-Lakers lol but I’ve always admired the Sunday whites. I thought the current Lakers design was untouchable and deemed a classic. Such as Celtics and Heat. Hopefully the new design is minor or just subtle changes.

How come one authentic jersey I ordered has a +2 length and the other one doesn't

Anyone know why

20180706_153840.jpg

Just got a Lebron swingman and authentic from their respective DSG and FTL sales. Very nice. Not impressed in the quality at $110 & $200, but at $25 and $30 it's impossible to complain

I left work early to come home my package lol. My first Nike Authentic game jersey lol.

frank mucus frank mucus did you buy your from that Columbus guy on EBay? Because mine is a +2 as well

7B9F67CE-2957-4D8B-BC51-F156E6E30B16.jpeg

I’ve held this jersey in hand before at a Nike town and I forgot how light these are. Lol. Sucks he left but I’ll always remember him for sweeping the Raptors and hitting like 6 or 7 fadeaways in game 2 wearing this jersey. I’m 5’10 and been slacking at the gym so I thought a 44 would be too tight at 190 lbs. But the fit is perfect for me. A little snug in the chest but gets loose as it goes down. My preference for fit.
C254AB67-00D6-4616-B9E8-F696EB8AE6DA.jpeg

00259768-C710-431D-8640-5DCDEB78FCE7.jpeg

According to ESPN and Twitter, the Lakers are indeed "tweaking" their jerseys for the 2018-19 season and they're going unveil it on July 30th - the rumored date of when LeBron supposed to have his introductory press conference as a member of the iconic Lakers franchise.

That being said, I highly doubt anyone who purchased the pre-order LeBron Lakers jersey on July 1st will receive their batch before those who ordered today. Also I think the 9/20/18 might be just a placeholder date and the actual jerseys will be shipping sometime in August.

According to ESPN and Twitter, the Lakers are indeed "tweaking" their jerseys for the 2018-19 season and they're going unveil it on July 30th - the rumored date of when LeBron supposed to have his introductory press conference as a member of the iconic Lakers franchise.

That being said, I highly doubt anyone who purchased the pre-order LeBron Lakers jersey on July 1st will receive their batch before those who ordered today. Also I think the 9/20/18 might be just a placeholder date and the actual jerseys will be shipping sometime in August.

Yea. I think those of us that ordered last week are going to get the tweaked jerseys as well. Or least be able to exchange them.

YES! Got a home Kuzma this morning which seemed to always elude me.

Now just need Statement & MPLS Authentics...

Last edited:
Yea. I think those of us that ordered last week are going to get the tweaked jerseys as well. Or least be able to exchange them.
I called the AEG Merchandise, rep said it’s the same jersey and it comes with the wish patch.

I called the AEG Merchandise, rep said it’s the same jersey and it comes with the wish patch.
Same jersey as in those who ordered on the 1st are getting the current jerseys/what’s seen in picture? Or as in we will be getting the new updated/design as everyone who ordered after??

Same jersey as in those who ordered on the 1st are getting the current jerseys/what’s seen in picture? Or as in we will be getting the new updated/design as everyone who ordered after??
Yea everyone who ordered on 7/1 is getting the same exact one that’s in the picture today. That’s what the rep said. I hope she knows what she’s talking about. Basically we will be getting the new updated 18-19 version of it once it’s announced

Wonder what this tweak is gonna be. Hope its nothing drastic. I aint even a Lakers fan but their look is too classic to be messing around with .

I ordered the authentic $30 Lebron in store, then I call them for tracking number. Rep tells me its out of stock and can't be filled. Then I tell them its still in stock on the website, and can they route it from another store. They tell me the website is not real time stock, and that its out of stock nationwide. Then I order online for $99, and it ships. Gonna make these idiots price match the $30 once I have it in hand. Morons.

I ordered the authentic $30 Lebron in store, then I call them for tracking number. Rep tells me its out of stock and can't be filled. Then I tell them its still in stock on the website, and can they route it from another store. They tell me the website is not real time stock, and that its out of stock nationwide. Then I order online for $99, and it ships. Gonna make these idiots price match the $30 once I have it in hand. Morons.
footstore employees are the worst in all of retail.

Anyone have any experience with JWC studio? I need the Goodyear patch but I’m not trying to send my jersey all the way to Taipei for a simple add on. Would rather just buy the patch off them and have my tailor do it herself

I just reached out to them on Facebook

Back
Top Bottom