Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nope, works on almost everything including new released Nike jerseys.

Screen-Shot-2018-09-10-at-3.21.28-PM.jpg

Are these are any exclusions? I feel like Nike is always excluded for any Fanatics sales.

I wish Nike would stop taking shortcuts and only putting the Lakers "L" on clothing.

To me it just looks like an incomplete, I need the full logo :angry:

OKC Grizzlies Westbrook will be copped on discount. Has anybody seen those track jackets in store. I don't know what size to order.

Not exactly, they were € 75 which is equivalent to roughly USD 88 and I got a loyalty discount of € 5, so I paid € 70 overall.

I have ordered from them 4-5 times, mostly Kyrie clothing and that was all fine!

Anybody know when the Lakers store is supposed to be shipping LeBron jerseys I ordered back in July
I think If you look back you'll find your answer.

I think they either sent an email or have it posted somewhere with a timeline apparently

Anybody know when the Lakers store is supposed to be shipping LeBron jerseys I ordered back in July

Sept 30th if you ordered the gold authentic. White ones aren't being produced for some stupid reason. I think next week if you ordered the swingmans.

Got my Dr Pepper code, just waiting on Fanatics to drop them! I am going to Lebron's first game at Portland so I need to get that authentic ASAP!

Just moved here to Vegas from San Diego.

Lakers Store was able to switch the address on my Authentic order for me.

Gonna attend the Warriors vs Lakers pre season game here at T-Mobile arena in 3 weeks and I’m hyped. Jersey better be here by then!!

Anyone know where I can find the Miami Heat Vice Shorts in a size medium? I've looked everywhere online and they look to be pretty rare

for the therma flex showtime hoodie, how come i've seen two $150 versions? Same color but one version has zipper pockets on the sides and the other version has the sides that just unzips so you can move around better.

anyone else see this?

for the therma flex showtime hoodie, how come i've seen two $150 versions? Same color but one version has zipper pockets on the sides and the other version has the sides that just unzips so you can move around better.

anyone else see this?

The ones with the zipper pockets are from last season.

Back
Top Bottom