Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

As far as I know, yes. Last season the players wore the hoodies with the side zippers on court but they were not available for purchase. I think you could only get them from them directly from the team shop.

The ones sold on ndc, fanatics, etc had the zippered pockets.

^^ yeah i went to the warriors team store and they had the therma flex hoodies with the zipper but no pockets.

bought the hoodie from ebay for $80 (yee!) and they were the ones with the pockets....

44CC3A1D-CAE0-4B02-A1C4-9ED41E22E83D.jpeg
Now I’m ready for his first game, once my WTL 16 come in. I wonder what shoes he will wear for game 1...

I should have waited and copped from there. Lakers store playing games still.

Does it really take almost 3 months for a jersey with an extra patch on it :/ hopefully they messed up and I get an Authentic for the price of a Swingman

44CC3A1D-CAE0-4B02-A1C4-9ED41E22E83D.jpeg
Now I’m ready for his first game, once my WTL 16 come in. I wonder what shoes he will wear for game 1...

I know times change, but I am conflicted in regards to blk being added to the Lakers lore. Nonetheless I am glad to see that they're two blk stripes instead of one.

Why are people against buying jerseys the players didnt play in? They still played for that team and that number

I know times change, but I am conflicted in regards to blk being added to the Lakers lore. Nonetheless I am glad to see that they're two blk stripes instead of one.
It took me awhile to get used to. I think I became ok with it while playing 2k19 because I saw it so much. It looks better with their shorts, so the black continues down. But I would have preferred just purple and gold.

Back
Top Bottom