Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

What's worse is Houston got a jersey sponsor now called ROKiT. Worst kits in the league.

I mentioned that sponsor a page or so back.

From last year right?

Everything points to that being this year. That sublimated cloud design is new. I understand the significance of the Chinese/rockets relationship, but this is far from the representation of the city which is what the city jersey is supposed to reflect. So here’s to hoping this is the earned jersey.

Didn’t get a custom, but EU’s version of the MPLS swingmans last year had smaller numbers in the front like almost from a Youth Size jersey.

36D2B57C-6C8D-4F2E-A7E3-704428D0FED1.jpeg

anyone get a custom nike jersey from NBA.eu? did they come out ok?

warriors have done at least one with sleeves a couple years back. and their "the bay" jersey is a Chinese inspired design.
Wizards and Toronto have had Chinese jerseys too as an FYI.
Houston has a Chinese jersey because of Yao
Golden State has one inspired because they have a large Chinese population I think it’s like 10%
Washington has Chinatown which is historical on its own.

Toronto I have no clue about though. I’m surprised the Nets don’t have one. Brooklyn also has a big Chinese fan population

its really crazy because this wasn't a recent signing. Like he decided back over the summer. They've literally had MONTHS to get this right. Dropped the ball big time.

Nike makes most of its money off of the swingman, its the one that sells the most. They don't make and sell many authentic in the first place. Lebron should have been the exception though. He is the biggest asset to the brand.

Got a new Durant jersey today, just to compare to last year's authentic. Material feels about 50% thicker. I like them better.

Back
Top Bottom