Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

2 of every Lonzo Jersey from last year (minus MPLS)
And one of two of the new designed jerseys for this year.. need to grab the yellow soon.

DD10CB8E-AE4F-4F14-839C-F547E26C52E6.jpeg
AE1BEA11-3B9F-49A8-A639-64A80057CE2F.jpeg
B2477D7A-48A6-44EA-B708-78532B21944C.jpeg

Didn't know Lavar was a NTer

Why didnt you get the MLPS? I thought that jersey was dope especially in a Lonzo

It sold out on Lakers store super quick
Was waiting for them to go on Nike.com
I get them for $66 so I waited too long and they never went up, I’ll get them at some point... hopefully lol

Nike ID has NBA options on the AF1. Still limited options, and not loving the pairings, but I'm inclined to order a pair. Was unimpressed with last year's offerings, but my thunder still have super limited options... decisions decisions

What's with the clouds that were on the International Flight Jordan 12s. Those were based off of Jordan's trip to Japan.. being used on a Chinese jersey?

NBA's first and only Chinese superstar played for the rockets...makes total sense for the NBA to keep that relationship with that franchise.

They haven't made a Chinese jersey with any other franchise that I remember. Keep it in perspective.

Plus, China buys a **** ton of NBA and NBA player merch. Would be beyond silly to ignore them as a market.

NBA's first and only Chinese superstar posed for the rockets...makes total sense for the NBA to keep that relationship with that franchise.

They haven't made a Chinese jersey with any other franchise that I remember. Keep it in perspective.

Plus, China buys a **** ton of NBA and NBA player merch. Would be beyond silly to ignore them as a market.
warriors have done at least one with sleeves a couple years back. and their "the bay" jersey is a Chinese inspired design.

warriors have done at least one with sleeves a couple years back. and their "the bay" jersey is a Chinese inspired design.
I stand corrected.

Still...The franchise that had the only superstar + the current champs is far from selling it's soul.

Back
Top Bottom