Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man I was leaning towards Kyrie but you guys are swaying me to Tatum :lol:. I wish I could just get both. I do have a Kyrie Swingman, so maybe Tatum is the move.

Wait till next season and buy an Anthony Davis jersey.

Seriously though.......I'd probably refrain from buying a Tatum jersey at this point.

idk, I think we’ve pretty much made Tatum untouchable. As much as the Pelicans would want them both, theyd only get Jaylen from us.

I would get Kyrie lol

Only issue is maybe with pending free agency, who the hell knows what he’s thinking

Scooped a Knicks therma flex for less than $80 shipped on eBay. Didn’t think it would have the side zippers, but it does. Did last years version have those?

Attachments

• 73106254-ADF4-484A-B315-00C562D24481.jpeg
    73106254-ADF4-484A-B315-00C562D24481.jpeg
    205 KB · Views: 12
Scooped a Knicks therma flex for less than $80 shipped on eBay. Didn’t think it would have the side zippers, but it does. Did last years version have those?

Nice, that's how much i got my dubs one for... dude charged $10 for shipping tho.. but at that price i couldn't resist....

idk, I think we’ve pretty much made Tatum untouchable. As much as the Pelicans would want them both, theyd only get Jaylen from us.

Don't overthink this - if we need to give up Tatum to get AD, Danny won't hesitate to pull the trigger. The Pels want both, but will only get 1. It all depends on the trade market (assuming AD wants out and the Pels are willing to trade him).

Tatum might become a superstar one day. AD is already a superstar, and he's only 25.

Man these long sleeve warmups are smooth for almost every team. Can’t find the Hornets one anywhere though

I'm hoping to grab a DSJ. I'm liking Luka so far but I usually give them a year or so before I'll purchase their jersey to see how they pan out lol. DSJ is looking like the future so far and the dude has some mad hops.

Im guessing team issued authentics have a stitched nike swoosh? I know retails are heat transfered

Im guessing team issued authentics have a stitched nike swoosh? I know retails are heat transfered
last year some did and some didnt

this year from a lot of pictures I saw it was stitched

was hoping authentic would have it stitched starting with the new ones but since no ones mentioned it... oh well

Lakers store in El Segundo will have all 3 jerseys (Icon, Association, Statement) in swingman of course tomorrow when they open. I might just go cop the white Lebron since it hasn't made its way on NDC or any of the other sites.

Do all the authentic come with the team sponsor on it? The Wish logo is such an eyesore.

No. Only the jerseys from the team stores or team store websites have the patches.

I'm hoping to grab a DSJ. I'm liking Luka so far but I usually give them a year or so before I'll purchase their jersey to see how they pan out lol. DSJ is looking like the future so far and the dude has some mad hops.

If they don't have any in stock at the arena (they should), their website has them, with the sponsorship patch.
https://dallasmavs.shop/collections/jerseys-authentic

I haven't even seen Lakers authentic for any player this year. Like wtf, the season has started— where's the stock?

I actually got my authentic 18/19 Lonzo Ball jersey from the Lakers Store last week, but had to mail it back since they sent me the wrong size :rolleyes

Anyways, for those who are looking for authentic jerseys, you have to check the official team store websites, not the Fanatics ran website. For the teams that don't have a website, ex the Knicks, you'll have to call and see if they do phone orders. This is how I got my authentic Twolves jersey with the sponsorship patch.

As far as the the thermaflex hoodies, the ones from last year did have the pockets. I have a few (from NDC and a couple team stores) and they all have the pockets.

Lakers store in El Segundo will have all 3 jerseys (Icon, Association, Statement) in swingman of course tomorrow when they open. I might just go cop the white Lebron since it hasn't made its way on NDC or any of the other sites.
Kuzma in white?

Honestly at this point I would get a yellow Kuz authentic but doubt they’ll hit any of the main sites to go on discount

Back
Top Bottom