Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I can't wait for this super tight slim fit fad to pass. I used to wear ball shorts to be comfortable in, not look like a sausage.

im-30575.jpeg

lebron jumped da shark...i was diggin da slim jerseys in miami and da end of his 1st stint in Cleveland, but he wildin' now.

When Magic said “Showtime” is back, he also meant the short-shorts too coming back. This message was relayed to LeBron when he signed his contract :rofl:

Yo I wonder when they are gonna restock on the LBJ authentic jerseys. I need it and missed out on the og release and the 2nd drop they had :smh:

I just realized I picked up a pair of GSW authentic shorts from last year. I initially thought they were the swingman version until I saw the Aeroswift tag lol

The authentic shorts are definitely more fitting than the swingman version in the same size. They also have a clear rubber that goes around the waist to secure fit.

I think the clear rubber also helps when you tuck in the jersey so it doesn’t rise up when playing.

Yo I wonder when they are gonna restock on the LBJ authentic jerseys. I need it and missed out on the og release and the 2nd drop they had :smh:

I ordered the instant they went on sale on July 1st and still have no idea when I’ll get mine. Lakers store keeps pushing it back everytime I email them about it :smh::smh::smh:

Yeah I can't stand this small shorts trend that's going on. They gonna get worse over the next year or two. I think Jaylen Brown was the first to bring it back. He did it his rookie year and looked crazy.

Back
Top Bottom