Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hoping it's not super limited like a saturday limited Jordan.
I wanna have some type of time to look at which jersey I want and which size lol.

Getting excited for this friday though, dug up this gem from my middle school days at my parents' crib.

Attachments

• IMG_2524.JPG
    IMG_2524.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 68
Everything should basically release

If I don’t see authentics in NDC I’ll be pissed

I ask because an Aussie site is a doing a presale for all the gear but only has swingman's and shorts for teams.

I know this musta been asked a hundred times already, but aside from the price, what's the difference between swingman and authentic? Did somebody say something about pockets on swingmans? I'm just not clear on why their are three different levels of quality on the jerseys.

Need that size 40!!

Likewise. It appears the on court jersey, in addition to having the sponsor patch, also has a double tag at bottom and the slit opening at the bottom of the sides. Those three things dont seem to be on the Authentics

The extra tag to the left is for game jerseys only. It has a serial number for the meigrey database

So authentics obviously won’t have that

Someone else mentioned here. I want what the players wear. If there's a patch, sadly I would want that on my jersey too.

Nikes been goofing lately. 3-4 tiers of NFL jerseys. Now we have 2-3 tiers here and some don't have the split bottoms? Thats been common on authentics for 25 plus years.

If 'authentics' arent really what the players wear, it's a big ol scam in my book.

I guess gone are the days of knowing that authentic you buy in the store is pretty darn close to what the players wear. Usually it was just a +2 inch sizing difference and the rest was the same.

I think it's sad what Nike is doing is being seen as acceptable.

I've been out of the loop with adidas and the whole jersey style numbers. So my opinions may be s bit dated 10 years.

It seems to me like Nike doesn’t put the patch on the jersey, this is done by the teams themselves after the jerseys have shipped.

If you want the patch, you’ll have to buy it from the team store if they choose to offer it.

The extra tag to the left is for game jerseys only. It has a serial number for the meigrey database

So authentics obviously won’t have that

Good look. Def not paying Meigray prices lol the slit at the bottom is low-key a big deal to me tho since I'm used to all the old champion authentics and M&N authentics having em. I'm sure I'll get over it tho lol

Good look. Def not paying Meigray prices lol the slit at the bottom is low-key a big deal to me tho since I'm used to all the old champion authentics and M&N authentics having em. I'm sure I'll get over it tho lol

Did you see authentics yet? Would assume they would be slit at the sides since it’s the norm now and even the t-shirts from Nike have slits lol

Back
Top Bottom