Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

that cant be for real right? they havent even released the rosters yet.

I can believe thats them. Obviously they have to make them generic due to the way they assemble the roster so its going to be white vs black again I imagine? Ugh, was excited about a potential authentic Giannis jersey but not if its exactly the same except some colors. Why didn't they just make the colored parts match the hosting team's colors, at least that would have been more creative, put Charlotte's team colors. Ugh, really disappointed.

giphy.gif

I love them. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the stash.

Attachments

• 94DAC61C-542B-4546-963F-DE8D26944B6F.jpeg
    94DAC61C-542B-4546-963F-DE8D26944B6F.jpeg
    432.2 KB · Views: 13
Unreal. What a let down...

The shorts look alright, like boxing shorts almost - and looks like the queen's crown logo from the waistband is on the side in a print, but that doesn't save you Nike/JB.

This was the least original thing to date. Terrible

Reactions: Ube
I’d actually like the jerseys a lot if they just made the team logos their normal color. As is, its just too similar to last years trash

They’re ok but meh

I’ll give them another chance next year see if they can come up with somethint

Fanatics order came in today. Ordered this no joke yesterday afternoon 1:40PM. Shipped from Vegas and arrive at my house in CT within 24 hours. Have shoprunner for 2 day shipping, but showed up even quicker than expected -Props to fanatics on this one.

Perforated kiss cut numbers, gotta be direct from Nike. Material definitely more coarse and thick than last years version. Its nice to have in the collection @$120 after costco fanatics giftcard promo

IMG_4119.jpg
IMG_4120.JPG

Those all star jerseys make no sense at all. It’s basically the phili city jersey, how awful. They should have went with Charlotte’s color scheme, or do a black/white out version of the teams jerseys with a jordan logo

The white/blackout version is actually a pretty cool idea.

I know we won't get the players in their own jerseys when theres money to be made on ASG specific jerseys, but I agree it was sick back in the day - hodgepodge of jerseys on the court

Back
Top Bottom