Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Dr pepper code doesnt work on the Bron jersey lol. Thought I would get that 30% off on top of the sale price

Screenshot_20190112-214824_Chrome.jpg

Anyone have more than 30 check ins?

I havent unlocked anything except for 2k codes and Playlists :nerd:

weird that other teams didnt have ticket offers. like I said before, the Celtics had like 4 games last month with raffles to be able to go.

Nothing for the warriors either. Just playlists and nba 2k stuff. No point in even tapping in. I don’t even bother with my new jerseys anymore.

Nothing for the warriors either. Just playlists and nba 2k stuff. No point in even tapping in. I don’t even bother with my new jerseys anymore.
Yea I used to cycle through all the jerseys, like 3 or 4 Giannis, Lebron etc, I don’t even bother. I just kept the last check-in on that authentic Giannis so each time I open it the app on a gameday it counts as a check-in without having to psychically do the tapping.

The Bron ICON Authentic from fanatics is being shipped from Las Vegas. I hope it has perforated numbers.

Damn you got more than I did. They refunded me 20% (44 bucks) and a 20% code. How were you able to apply the credit?
The manger called me after I wrote a “heartbreaking” email. She offered me 64$ back to my card but I asked for a credit instead. My last name was the promo code

$142 is about the same price we pay full retail directly from Nike for Authentic Jerseys. Last year's Jordan jersey was about $180 IIRC full retail.

Just hit up Costco - They've got $100 worth of fanatics gift cards for $79.99 - so saving 20%. Winds up at $120 for the Bron Jersey, was trying to save money but had to scoop at that point... Good to be a big boy and still have sizes available

Has anyone checked in an Earned Jersey on the Nike app and have the picture show up? Just got my Earned Giannis jersey and its just the blank little box with no pic on the page

Back
Top Bottom