Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Picked up this NBA game tear away pants for $24 from the clearance store today.

It doesn’t have a team logo. But I’m guessing maybe the raptors with the black and gold.

6D5C8224-BAF7-492B-883A-67F2512847ED.jpeg

35080ED7-4349-474C-B61A-83249DBAB98D.jpeg

The new nike concept jerseys seem terrible, the idea that you can change the name and number is every jersey heads nightmare low key.

We all know how much some of you salivate at how names and numbers are stitched

The new nike concept jerseys seem terrible, the idea that you can change the name and number is every jersey heads nightmare low key.

We all know how much some of you salivate at how names and numbers are stitched

That won’t happen for years down the road! If it ever happens...

What if the player gets traded though? Not a bad idea

I’ve been searching and searching and can’t not find the city edition Brooklyn nets shirts for nothing! Were They that limited?

And yet we have people in this thread insisting on them, just to advertise that they shelled out more dough for the authentic.

"Because I want what the players wear!" Lol.

why does it matter if other people are willing to buy them?

Lol like you can't get authentics without the patches. Usually only way you can get them with the sponsor logos is from the team stores, any other retailer it's like what they wore last night. Some of the sponsor logos actually look good though.

And yet we have people in this thread insisting on them, just to advertise that they shelled out more dough for the authentic.

The limited availability of jerseys with patches is also a reason to pursue / like them more. There are swingmans and authentics with patches and they cost the same as in other stores, so it's not about showing you spent more. Still, as drisk34 drisk34 says, why does it matter?

All the events were sponsored by other companies, that's why.

ima fix wolves ima fix wolves

Probably at the MSG team store. They don't have a website though.

Back
Top Bottom