Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

We still here, BIG BALLERS ONLY

DF46E905-568C-4A71-AAD6-7B56E166F1A3.jpeg

Yeah they're not on the site. I'll be at the game tomorrow and I'll check but our store is trash. They didn't have Drummond All Star jerseys last year either.

Do you know if the team store sells authentic jerseys. Trying to find a Griffin or Drummond joint

Last edited:
Not sure if anyone's in the boat I was in last year (could not find a Kemba anywhere. He got named late and so the Team Store never sold them and Nike never sold them, etc), but if you're having trouble with your player or color of choice, don't forget NBA Store EU. I got my Kemba there last year. They ship to the US.

(Prices a little more, but last year I signed up for an account and added it to cart, then exited the window. Within a day I had a coupon in my inbox that worked on the jersey)

https://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/en/c/all-star

Do you know if the team store sells authentic jerseys. Trying to find a Griffin or Drummond joint

They do not, and they never have unfortunately. NBA.com/Fanatics.com have the blue authentic that you can customize but that's it.

Not sure if anyone's in the boat I was in last year (could not find a Kemba anywhere. He got named late and so the Team Store never sold them and Nike never sold them, etc), but if you're having trouble with your player or color of choice, don't forget NBA Store EU. I got my Kemba there last year. They ship to the US.

(Prices a little more, but last year I signed up for an account and added it to cart, then exited the window. Within a day I had a coupon in my inbox that worked on the jersey)

https://www.nbastore.eu/stores/nba/en/c/all-star

So they have Blake Griffin but it has #32 (his Clippers number) and not #23 (his Pistons number) and I'm sure it's just a photoshop fail but if it's not I refuse to get stuck with a jersey with the wrong number on it.

Raptors team store in the stadium has Kawhi authentic city jerseys. I bought one, now I wonder if there's any value in buying another and trying to flip it on ebay. They're 300 dollars canadian, I wonder what the market for it would be? City editions are a one year deal ... would I be crazy if I flip it for double?

Don’t think jerseys resell anymore

Hell, 95% of the jerseys they release can be had for almost 50% off

Plus don’t think anyone’s paying a premium for a guy who’s a free agent after the season

Raptors team store in the stadium has Kawhi authentic city jerseys. I bought one, now I wonder if there's any value in buying another and trying to flip it on ebay. They're 300 dollars canadian, I wonder what the market for it would be? City editions are a one year deal ... would I be crazy if I flip it for double?

It's not just City editions that will be a one year deal. Basically ALL Kawhi Raptors jerseys will be limited to a one year production run. Go ahead and try to flip them. The smart people will just wait till July 2nd and scoop them up off the clearance racks for 50% off.

Reactions: MVP
Back
Top Bottom