Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Looks like the Cavs team store and online team store will be selling the jerseys with the ad on Friday. And looks like they'll be selling the Association (White) jersey as well.

Debating if I should go Icon (Wine) or Association (White) LBJ authentic.
Same here. Going for that White home jersey but can't decide if I want that wine jersey now. I swore that joint was ugly and it wouldn't grow on me but here we are lol

Same here. Going for that White home jersey but can't decide if I want that wine jersey now. I swore that joint was ugly and it wouldn't grow on me but here we are lol

I feel like the Wine jersey is the SIGNATURE look. I just love white jerseys a little more as I can wear it with more things. We have 2 1/2 days to decide. :lol: I definitely want the authentic with the patch though.

Judging from the photos that I have seen, Nike has not yet supplied practice jerseys to the teams yet, it is just a tank top basically, nothing revserible!

Lmaooo at Nike for making Steph Curry graphic tees with a swoosh on em :lol: the pettiness

UA better pull up on em

How is that petty ? They have a contract and a license to use his likeness.

Cmon breh

IMG_6579.jpg

Should be able to just Google the conversion.

I know what you're saying, but I'm hoping the conversion isn't going to be the case. A lot of the Items are already pretty costly when you translate EUR to USD. I know a lot of times if you go on the foreign Nike sites the conversion doesn't come over exactly and there is a premium paid by our european counterparts. I'm counting on it being less USD than a conversion would result in.

I know what you're saying, but I'm hoping the conversion isn't going to be the case. A lot of the Items are already pretty costly when you translate EUR to USD. I know a lot of times if you go on the foreign Nike sites the conversion doesn't come over exactly and there is a premium paid by our european counterparts. I'm counting on it being less USD than a conversion would result in.

Fair, but on some of these sites the conversion is accurate for the items like jerseys that we already know the cost of.

someone asked me to confirm pricing for these jerseys... and they told me they heard about a $150 priced jersey. So maybe a $110, $150, and $200. Not sure tho... just dropping it here.
Probably not true.

Once again I don't see the pettiness, I see a brand marketing one of the leagues players. Besides some ppl might want a Curry shirt, but not one made by UA.. I'm done....

I might grab a hoodie just for the Melo of it
Nike putting the most marketable player in the league on a shirt and making him look like a Nike athlete is a tactical move on their part. It ain't a difficult concept Bruh

it’s about money

Make a cool steph curry shirt and it sells

Profit? That’s the whole point of Nike being the official outfitter of the league is to capitalize and make money

Not anyone else’s fault UA can’t make a basic tee like that

Heard the authentics will NOT have the patch. Pic may just be a stock pic
Yeah we went over this. Patches will only be available at the arena stores. The ones you get elsewhere will not have patches. The Knicks don’t have a sponsor so it doesn’t matter to me anyway. :pimp:

it’s about money

Make a cool steph curry shirt and it sells

Profit? That’s the whole point of Nike being the official outfitter of the league is to capitalize and make money

Not anyone else’s fault UA can’t make a basic tee like that
UA makes decent actual workout cloths. But their casual tees is trash. And them UCLA uniforms are a abomination lol. Rev30 was much better

Back
Top Bottom