Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Damn that’s a hell of a come up on the Wades. I knew I messed up by thinking they’d sit on NDC smh

I never have that luck. The only Authentics I’ve ever seen at any outlet were XXXXXXL Curry jerseys for retail. Lmao

Kawhi is something else man. Dude looked like he bricked a game winning shot but it was like the ball was magnetically drawn in to go in. Unreal, I’m so emotional rn.. these playoffs without Lebron are so pure and hype

I couldn't have been the only one that noticed he took 4 or 5 steps before dribbling after getting the inbounds pass.

39BB576D-93A1-4589-A3D6-98A7B8BCE69B.jpeg
9E5B15C7-4814-4050-A5E2-29859D4D4E76.jpeg
Went to my local clearance store this morning down here in Florida . Managed to snatched an Xl for my pops , Large for myself , and a medium for my boy . Each came out to $50 each , that’s pretty crazy for a Wade authentic jersey . What pissed me off was the bulk buyers buying at least 10
Of these jerseys for resell .
Can you possibly check on a XL?

Shoutout to the Raptors team shop for doing their jerseys properly. It scanned on Nike Connect as a blank but the stitching looks great and doesnt have that weird cardboard-esque backing to the numbers and letters.

3003C62D-1B0C-4637-B6C5-D38B9A82CFD4.jpeg

sorry if this has been covered but did they ever release an authentic bucks statement jersey with the harley davidson patch?

Shoutout to the Raptors team shop for doing their jerseys properly. It scanned on Nike Connect as a blank but the stitching looks great and doesnt have that weird cardboard-esque backing to the numbers and letters.

3003C62D-1B0C-4637-B6C5-D38B9A82CFD4.jpeg

Sucks that they don't have these available on the online team store.

I hope so too. Especially with the report that in order for these guys to go to the knicks it has to be a package deal with Kyrie and Durant. The three of them would be pretty cold.

Last edited:
So the knicks, suns, and Cavs had the best odds to get the first pic and of course the Pelicans win it. Convenient the team who’s about to probably trade its star player this offseason gets the opportunity to just replace him. This stuff is so rigged..

The three teams that had the best odds of the number one pick didn’t even get 1st, 2nd, or the 4th. NBA has one of the worst drafting systems lol.

@GrizzlyAnimal help a brother out on a giannis jersey with the patch

how likely is it the bucks store restocks authentics at this point or will they be done til next season?

Last edited:
torn right now

really want an authentic giannis with the harley patch but none of the colors are available on the team shop (would prefer the black statement)

on the other hand fanatics has the green authentic and it turns out my dr pepper code still works so it comes out to about $140 which is a steal but no patch

also how would these new nike’s fit to the adidas. i had a sleeved lebron cavs authentic in a large and it was skin tight, but i heard the sleeved ones ran small. would i really be an XL/52 in the nike ?

zrno zrno Super dope Kawhi jersey bro :wow: It's definitely one of my current grails! I gotta ask, when you say team store, is it online? Or the actual store in T-dot? If it's the latter I might have to ask one of my people in T-dot to pick up an authentic Klaw jersey for me :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom