Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

zrno zrno Super dope Kawhi jersey bro :wow: It's definitely one of my current grails! I gotta ask, when you say team store, is it online? Or the actual store in T-dot? If it's the latter I might have to ask one of my people in T-dot to pick up an authentic Klaw jersey for me :emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_fire:

The actual store! I was there today but I didn’t see the city jersey authentics but they had all of the other ones (black white and red)

SMH. I don't know they won't put them on the website.

Maybe if you email/pester them they might be able to get more? They had some team issued gear so maybe it's possible for them to get things from the equipment staff. Idk, might be a stretch though

Maybe if you email/pester them they might be able to get more? They had some team issued gear so maybe it's possible for them to get things from the equipment staff. Idk, might be a stretch though

I emailed them last season, and they responded, then stop contacted me.

They even stopped selling the Sun Life patch. I was going to buy it and put it on my DeRozan jersey myself.

My local Marshall’s stores got a big shipment of last year’s all star jerseys. They’ve got Curry & Durant in every size, $79 for authentics, $39 for swingmans.

i ordered an authentic Giannis from fanatics. didn’t think the bucks store was getting any in til next season plus i had 30% off

but i feel like the name font is way too small. i didn’t order a custom either

here’s the pics tell me if it’s supposed to be this way

also it’s a size 48 which i don’t consider a really big jersey where they were appear small on a large jersey
B7B1AE72-22B1-4B25-AD2A-628EC4C25410.jpeg
E79F6261-40CE-4174-9813-769D4D751741.jpeg
7F820EC3-696D-4799-A7EA-964C2B8E554D.jpeg

i ordered an authentic Giannis from fanatics. didn’t think the bucks store was getting any in til next season plus i had 30% off

but i feel like the name font is way too small. i didn’t order a custom either

here’s the pics tell me if it’s supposed to be this way

also it’s a size 48 which i don’t consider a really big jersey where they were appear small on a large jersey
B7B1AE72-22B1-4B25-AD2A-628EC4C25410.jpeg
E79F6261-40CE-4174-9813-769D4D751741.jpeg
7F820EC3-696D-4799-A7EA-964C2B8E554D.jpeg

That’s a custom made one. The name is lower down and has that white paper on the numbers that Nike premade do not.

That’s a custom made one. The name is lower down and has that white paper on the numbers that Nike premade do not.

awful

I would have to pay full price too now and $10 to return to fanatics

I wonder if I bought from nike and returned the fanatics one they would notice.

its kinda grimy tho

awful

its kinda grimy tho
Not grimey at all. Maybe it would be grimey if it was a small buisness or mom and pop shop.

But this is a large corporation that pays kids oversees 16 cents an hour for 18 hour shifts :lol:

Just do the switch. They won’t notice. And if they try and give you a problem tell them to scan the Nike connect themselves lmao

awful

its kinda grimy tho

Wouldn’t notice but kinda messed up

lol i’m tight.

how’s a site gonna pass off a customized as an authentic

the crazy part is i ordered the non custom one so they already had them made passing them off as the regular ones

I returned those lebron jerseys to lakersstore and they replied that they didn’t custom make them, that Nike sent them to them premise like that, with the mismatch yellow and number backing. Who knows if that could be true.

Back
Top Bottom