Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Nike outlets got mad KP authentics for $35 this weekend

Not my pic

02E01A63-419A-4641-9480-DB8BDEDB71C5.jpeg
Which outlet is this?

I do not understand that
It's supposed to be so profitable for Nike to be able to buy Leonard authentic city/earned jerseys, its impossible if you aren't living in Toronto. Why?!?!?!

Hopefully they sell the real patched jerseys this year or at least sell the real patch. Would love to add one to my existing warriors jerseys.

patiently waiting for the nba finals therma flex hoodie for the raptors to drop, if it's coming

looks like we all gotta wait til thursday to see what kinda finals stuff we may or may not be getting.....

I do not understand that
It's supposed to be so profitable for Nike to be able to buy Leonard authentic city/earned jerseys, its impossible if you aren't living in Toronto. Why?!?!?!
They probably don’t think he’s resigning there. If he resigns I’m sure they’ll ramp up production

I do not understand that

I haven’t seen authentic city jerseys recently in Toronto, they had a lot of them around Feb for 295 CAD. Only saw earned swingmans too

Been calling the Raptors store (Real Sports) here and there, spoke to them last week and the authentics basically fly off the shelves once there in especially during this run. Might have a Kawhi in size S or XXXXXXL or something like that, said they "could get some more in few weeks". Who knows, just super vague. So yeah things are tough even for Torontonians.

I'm headed there for game 1 :nthat: will try to report my in-person findings. Ready to drop a ton on merch, been a long time coming!

Wouldn’t want the Finals jersey unless my team won it. So yeah, I’d never buy that Raptors jersey cause they’re not winning more than two games this series.

I think it’s more for real fans, finally made it to s finals. Win or lose it’s something memorable for fans especially who been a fan since they first became a team

Not buying any Knicks gear that has any Finals on it unless we win it all. Don't need a reminder of my team choking or coming in second place.

if they made finals jerseys, i'll be getting one.

hopefully they make ones with 'the town' jerseys.... East oakland stand up!!!!

Good way to send those jerseys out. For me personally it was a dream come true when they made them.

Sorry to
Burst y’all bubble

Prob ain’t getting any finals patches :lol:

Same been said about the Raptors forever. Knicks been to the Finals a few times.

Not wearing any Giants or Yankees gear of us losing in the championship. Nothing to be proud or happy about.

Back
Top Bottom