Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

A16D3A1F-FFE2-490D-8A3B-C71E930FBD17.jpeg

Welp Kyrie to LA or BKLYN?

Wait till he actually signs with someone else and those are being offered for 50% with an additional discount for clearance.

I was at my local FTL the other day and noticed they had a 52 MJ authentic for $199. Reminded me that I wouldn't mind copping one of those swingmans for my upcoming trip to Disney.

I keep striking out on medium yellow Lakers swingman or authentic shorts. I think they hit every outlet but mine lol. If anyone sees any on discount please give me a shout.

heard Nets basically...

look at all those potential future throwbacks.

Yeah. I'm hearing the Nets too. Celtics insider from another board basically confirmed it. He's been accurate before so I trust his info. Now just waiting for it to become official before I throw my Tacos up on stockX. Lol

Looking forward to the new Rockets unis.

Pretty much anything would be an improvement over there current set.

I’m not a rockets fan but I’m beggin for them to return to the clutch city era uniforms. They had s perfect chance to drop that outdated “R” logo but they didn’t.

Wanna cop a Celtics jersey since Nike happened but nobody is safe on our roster lol. Dont know which one to buy.

Nobody is safe anymore lol

Bought 2 “the unicorn” Knicks jerseys, thinking he wasn’t going anywhere and then Dallas happened lol

Anybody know where I can still get some adidas swingman Cavs lebron in navy? Trying to get them in sz M.

Back
Top Bottom