Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

All-Stars without KIA badge:

IMG_0258.JPG

@flyknitjb was right

• The Warriors primary blue has been refreshed and will now be a slightly darker shade in all of the logos and reflected in the team’s on-court jerseys and apparel.
  • The new “W” secondary logo has been updated to match our new custom font and overall modernized aesthetic, and will be featured on the belt of the team’s uniform shorts.
  • The Warriors will also have updated versions of ‘The Town’ and ‘The City’ logos.

Last edited:
Nike should make the swoosh on the jerseys gold for the Finals like the socks. Would look :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Anybody got info on Kawhi and his logo? Ever since he filed the lawsuit against Nike, he's been rockin it non stop.

Nike should make the swoosh on the jerseys gold for the Finals like the socks. Would look :nthat::nthat::nthat:

Anybody got info on Kawhi and his logo? Ever since he filed the lawsuit against Nike, he's been rockin it non stop.
He probably filed the lawsuit because he wants to license it out to NB for his line with them. That's my guess...

I find it crazy how all these Nike NBA stuff are hitting outlets for super cheap while Adidas outlets barely ever had anything good. To me Nike has done a much better job than Adidas. I mean damn I can’t believe we are seeing authentic jerseys at outlets, I never saw anything like that back when Adidas was still the uniform maker.

I find it crazy how all these Nike NBA stuff are hitting outlets for super cheap while Adidas outlets barely ever had anything good. To me Nike has done a much better job than Adidas. I mean damn I can’t believe we are seeing authentic jerseys at outlets, I never saw anything like that back when Adidas was still the uniform maker.
Adidas barely produced any, thats why :lol:

Back
Top Bottom