Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

ED28-B751-BE91-4663-8-A42-B028-BE799-EEE.jpg

Made me a custom 6 bron

My LBJ 23 Statement Authentic still has the tag, Ima keep it... he passed Jordan in scoring with that jersey :rofl:

I’ll just scoop the next LBJ city next season then I’m good with him for now. Gotta wait until Sunday to see who will be joining the Lakeshow this upcoming season.

I think the jersey insurance wouldn’t work in these case since he didn’t move to a different team; just swap no in the same team lol

There is no issue with him switching jerseys at all. Just like how Kobe has 8 & 24 jerseys on sale. It’s no biggie at all. Nike loving this more than likely

There is no issue with him switching jerseys at all. Just like how Kobe has 8 & 24 jerseys on sale. It’s no biggie at all. Nike loving this more than likely
Ok but the difference is LeBron switched after one season. Kobe spent half a career in #8

Where can I still find some of the newer Nike swingman shorts with pockets other and the footsites, ndc, and the fan edge/fanzzz/fanatics sites? Looking for some city edition shorts, but they’re all dried up now?

While the pre-order experience with the Lakerstore sucked, they will probably be the fastest way to get the AD and Bron Jersey. If the mess around and sign Kawhi, their site might shut down.

Fastest... yes, accurate... no since they messed up and used custom numbers that has different coloring than the Lakers font in the front.

While the pre-order experience with the Lakerstore sucked, they will probably be the fastest way to get the AD and Bron Jersey. If the mess around and sign Kawhi, their site might shut down.

Fastest... yes, accurate... no since they messed up and used custom numbers that has different coloring than the Lakers font in the front.

But not all of them had that issue. Mine had the proper numbers and font. I didn't get mine until a week before X-mas though.

Back
Top Bottom