Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Hella random but oneness.com has a full size run of KAT jerseys for $55

And d book Los suns in like a small for $55

Use their code FIREWORKS

Anybody know where I could cop a white or black Wade Miami Vice jersey? That **** is sold out everywhere it seems and not even eBay has anything but fake ones for sale.

I been looking for one too. I just decided to look for one next time I visit my people in Miami.

I been looking for one too. I just decided to look for one next time I visit my people in Miami.

I was at his last home game ever in Miami and easily could have bought one at the time but stupidly passed on it thinking I could just order one at a later time. Idk how it’s even possible that not even eBay has a single non-fake one for sale.

i remember when the black miami vice jersey was for sale on nike.com and i had size medium on my cart. everything was good to go and then BAM, .com doesn't ship outside of united states to canada. tried shipping to my sisters address in the states and still didn't work because my paypal was canadian. awful, but at the same time i saved like 220 USD so

Anybody know where I could cop a white or black Wade Miami Vice jersey? That **** is sold out everywhere it seems and not even eBay has anything but fake ones for sale.
Did you try the Miami Heat team store online? White ones were last year and they didn’t release that many wades

Grabbed the white and the black Miami vice Wade jerseys off the heat store a couple days after Xmas. Was going to get around to the pink earned one to have the whole set but waited to long.

16841119-0514-4930-800E-A7F1F9D8543F.jpeg

Grabbed the white and the black Miami vice Wade jerseys off the heat store a couple days after Xmas. Was going to get around to the pink earned one to have the whole set but waited to long.

Way too long. I have learned not to wait when there's the chance. I was able to grab one S a couple of months ago, which I think was waiting too long, and they still had stock for another month or so in S and M.

Way too long. I have learned not to wait when there's the chance. I was able to grab one S a couple of months ago, which I think was waiting too long, and they still had stock for another month or so in S and M.

Didn’t wait until now lol only waited a couple of weeks and my size was gone everywhere.

First Bron changes to #6 and now this smh. So far in this Nike era there’s been too much change smh
FE7C92C9-2A24-4B52-8915-C0FE94076229.jpeg

If a team gets a new primary design overhaul like LAC recently (3-4 years ago?), how soon would they qualify for another (primary) design overhaul?

Last edited:
Doesn't a team have to submit for jersey changes at least a year in advance? Or is that just the NFL?

Anyways, just ordered a LBJ Icon jersey. I know he's changing to #6 but it was on sale for $150. I had to go with sz 52 (XL). Can anybody compare to M&N 48 (L)?

I was at his last home game ever in Miami and easily could have bought one at the time but stupidly passed on it thinking I could just order one at a later time. Idk how it’s even possible that not even eBay has a single non-fake one for sale.
Bruh they actually had a few white ones there. I ended up picking up the authentic black that same night. They were 2-3 mixed in with the regulars

Back
Top Bottom