Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

They’d already sold out the raptors shorts and the grizzlies still say coming soon. Hope the drop rockets, blazers, braves, and kings shorts.

I wanna say we got the HWC Rockets Swingman shorts in, I'm almost certain we got some kind of Nike HWC Shorts (they may just be dri-fit shorts), I'll check Thursday, I know we got a few Nike HWC cotton and dri-fit hoodies, and dri-fit t shirts. I'll post some pics soon. Nike is being super anal about release dates for alot of this new stuff, you'd think it was the new Jordans or something.

We got a weird shipment today of official Under Armour Rockets "combine" stuff not my pics but this is some of the stuff we got. No clue why UA is making NBA gear, anyone know?
thumb (13).jpeg
s-l300 (4).jpg

I wanna say we got the HWC Rockets Swingman shorts in, I'm almost certain we got some kind of Nike HWC Shorts (they may just be dri-fit shorts), I'll check Thursday, I know we got a few Nike HWC cotton and dri-fit hoodies, and dri-fit t shirts. I'll post some pics soon. Nike is being super anal about release dates for alot of this new stuff, you'd think it was the new Jordans or something.

We got a weird shipment today of official Under Armour Rockets "combine" stuff not my pics but this is some of the stuff we got. No clue why UA is making NBA gear, anyone know?
thumb (13).jpeg
s-l300 (4).jpg

Where do work in in Houston? I’m in jersey village/cypress area.

Where do work in in Houston? I’m in jersey village/cypress area.

Just PT at DSG Baybrook. I mainly just unload trucks overnight twice a week on Sunday and Thursday, and a shift or two in footwear/appearal when someone asks me to take their shift (noone ever wants to work their 4 hour shift LOL) throughout the week. I started just for the discount and one of my oldest friends is my boss, but I kinda started to like it and being able to see all the stuff long before it drops. For a while I actually thought about transfering to Willowbrook, but never followed through. They have a much better selection of Nike and Jordan stuff than we do. Baybrook is all about their Adidas.

Just PT at DSG Baybrook. I mainly just unload trucks overnight twice a week on Sunday and Thursday, and a shift or two in footwear/appearal when someone asks me to take their shift (noone ever wants to work their 4 hour shift LOL) throughout the week. I started just for the discount and one of my oldest friends is my boss, but I kinda started to like it and being able to see all the stuff long before it drops. For a while I actually thought about transfering to Willowbrook, but never followed through. They have a much better selection of Nike and Jordan stuff than we do. Baybrook is all about their Adidas.

Went to the baybrook one on Saturday when I was down visiting my parents. May need you to let me know if those are indeed the swingman shorts so I can go check willowbrook or ask my folks for a favor lol.

Went to the baybrook one on Saturday when I was down visiting my parents. May need you to let me know if those are indeed the swingman shorts so I can go check willowbrook or ask my folks for a favor lol.

I'll check Thursday, and let you know what I find out. One problem I might run into though, is if Nike or DSG marked them as "not ready for sale " the GM hides that stuff gooood, he cought me this morning trying to stash me these :rofl:and threatened to not let me use my disco when we could sell them,and confiscate my phone :rofl:if I took any more pics
20191013_234935.jpg
20191013_235021.jpg
20191013_235106.jpg
20191010_105950.jpg
20191010_105849.jpg
shopping (1).jpeg
shopping (2).jpeg
20191013_234304.jpg
20191013_234437.jpg

(I wanna say I saw a red hoodie like this too)

I'll check Thursday, and let you know what I find out. One problem I might run into though, is if Nike or DSG marked them as "not ready for sale " the GM hides that stuff gooood, he cought me this morning trying to stash me these :rofl:and threatened to not let me use my disco when we could sell them,and confiscate my phone :rofl:if I took any more pics
20191013_234935.jpg
20191013_235021.jpg
20191013_235106.jpg
20191010_105950.jpg
20191010_105849.jpg
shopping (1).jpeg
shopping (2).jpeg
20191013_234304.jpg
20191013_234437.jpg

Some of those jackets are pretty nice. I know they had the old logo shirt and that hoodie out on the floor for sale when I was there yesterday. Champs had that black rockets shirt out and for sale at baybrook and willowbrook.

Similar to how UA makes NFL combine gear, they have a deal with NBA specifically for the combine

Cool to know, wonder why we're sitting on all this UA combine gear (we got racks and racks in the back)... none is on the floor. You'd think the big time to sell it would be during the actual draft, combine, and offseason. Surprised Nike allowed UA to do that, and didnt try and block the move.

Bit off topic and strange, yesterday we got a box of Nike 2018 Boston Red Sox WS champion T shirts in red, which I had never seen before. Manager just immediately threw them in the dumpster, didnt even second guess it. LOL

20191013_234935.jpg
20191013_235021.jpg
20191013_235106.jpg
20191010_105950.jpg
20191010_105849.jpg
shopping (1).jpeg
shopping (2).jpeg
20191013_234304.jpg
20191013_234437.jpg

usually go to the galleria or pearland one but mostly order online.

nikes sizing and material of “Dri-fit” varies so much though so usually try to try things on before.

thanks for the heads up on the Houston gear. Usually my go to for Christmas gifts.

usually go to the galleria or pearland one but mostly order online.

nikes sizing and material of “Dri-fit” varies so much though so usually try to try things on before.

thanks for the heads up on the Houston gear. Usually my go to for Christmas gifts.

You're not lying on that dri-fit, even the blended dr-fit is off. I've always bought the same size (L) I have probably 25 to 30 of the player name and number t shirts, but this is the first year I've noticed some major differences. I recently bought three Westbrook palyer name and number dri-fit blended shirts.
thumb (14).jpeg
19NIKYNBRCKTSWHTWHOU_is.jpeg
K2B7TD99F19B01_B60_RCKWR_WESTBROOK_ROCKETS_F1_480x480.png

The black dark icon fits perfect, the red is way too long, and the white ones collar is like some 80 year old mans stretched out undershirt. It's so stretched out, and wide I feel like you can see my chest hanging out. I always wear undershirts but this is how it feels when I wear it
20191015_035043.jpg

I love the shirt but hate the fit of it, sad thing is I was gonna swap it and everyone we had is like that.

Just got my therma flex hoody in. Went down a size and this **** fits perfectly. Not sure what year I got but it's real nice.

8297F451-851F-4C26-9716-BF60558F81AB.jpeg

Last edited:
g-time g-time could not find HWC shorts while looking today, we did get a memo saying to pull any city Jersey's until the 8th of November which included
shopping (1).jpeg

I should have some more info by the November 8th at the latest. Probably earlier, since we'll most likely get the apparel in before then.

g-time g-time could not find HWC shorts while looking today, we did get a memo saying to pull any city Jersey's until the 8th of November which included
shopping (1).jpeg

I should have some more info by the November 8th at the latest. Probably earlier, since we'll most likely get the apparel in before then.

Do y'all have the city jerseys in yet? you should receive them soon. wonder what they look like this year.

Back
Top Bottom