Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Do y'all have the city jerseys in yet? you should receive them soon. wonder what they look like this year.

I haven't seen them, but that doesn't mean we havent got them (we got some more Mitchell and ness gear) couldnt snap pics and when I finally could bossman hid them somewhere, but this
20191015_133037.jpg

and something similar to this
20191015_133054.jpg
(except it had red and gold trim), we're getting an audit from corporate tomorrow so everything is super tight right now. Since we were instructed to not sell
shopping (1).jpeg

Until the 8th along with "city" jerseys I'm really starting to think the "city" design will be similar to this. It fits the "out of this world" description Nike gave us about the jersey too.

One looks like it’s a custom with the number and name placement being lower than the other. Where did you get them from?

That’s probably what it is, LeBron is probably direct from Nike while the Kuzma is a custom

guys, is there anyone who customized new nike blanks in EPS or other?
just shipped them cavs and bucks and wondering how they handle it...
btw. have few new nike authentics but all bought from nike. layers are thinner than traditional or it's about me/holes?

Man, I'm impatiently waiting for hardwood classic Rockets, Blazers, Jazz, and Grizzlies shorts. Have fanatic DP codes i need to use!

Man, I'm impatiently waiting for hardwood classic Rockets, Blazers, Jazz, and Grizzlies shorts. Have fanatic DP codes i need to use!

Just finished our truck today, no Rockets shorts only
20191017_062850.jpg
20191017_062904.jpg
. Checked our computer system, nothing popping up either (nothing as far as city Jersey's go either, hoping a picture or UPC would pop up) so still a maybe. If we get passed the 8th of November, I'd say they may not be a thing this year.

Really want a Westbrook Hardwood classic jersey. Let me know when/if you get those in and I’ll either swing down to baybrook dicks, or check the one here at willowbrook.

Just finished our truck today, no Rockets shorts only
20191017_062850.jpg
20191017_062904.jpg
. Checked our computer system, nothing popping up either (nothing as far as city Jersey's go either, hoping a picture or UPC would pop up) so still a maybe. If we get passed the 8th of November, I'd say they may not be a thing this year.

Really want a Westbrook Hardwood classic jersey. Let me know when/if you get those in and I’ll either swing down to baybrook dicks, or check the one here at willowbrook.

I let you know fam, I'm sure we will I've seen them online. Right now its Astros stuff like crazy, we got a second truck in (overnight fedex) right before they almost let us leave early cause there was nothing to do... if the Astros win tonight bossman said the next truck will be almost all Astros World Series gear. Wanted to snap some pics, but was warned with a $100,00.00 fine. So I figured it wasn't even worth it, gotta say other than the orange Nike shirt it's all pretty trash anyways, looks just like the 2017 stuff. :rofl:Manager already knew what I was thinking, before we even unloaded the truck I was shown memos from Nike, Majestic, and New Era, threatening legal action. It's crazy how much stuff they produce, not even knowing if NY or HOU will be playing.

Other size of jerseys below:

1.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
2.jpg
Bron is NDC, Kuzma is custom from Lakers store.

Jerseys from NDC has thinner more flexible numbers. And the mesh holes are drilled cleanly.

The numbers Laker store uses are SUPER thick and heavy, almost cardboard like. And the mesh holes are a little more rough, it seems like they used a hole puncher to make them :lol:

I was one of the first people to pre-order the Icon from Lakers store after LeBrons announcement. But the statement and city jersey from NDC are better quality

does dicks price match or any store?

Yes to an extent, each store manager operates a bit differently for example my store will not let you use discount codes or coupons if they price match another store, other locations may be different. For the most part they'll match just about anything, and sometimes you'll get lucky and they'll let you use extra coupons, and discounts on top of the price match just depends on the store manager, and the cashier that rings you up.
20191017_162017.jpg
20191017_162041.jpg
20191017_162105.jpg
20191017_162204.jpg
20191017_162125.jpg

Back
Top Bottom