Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Tomorrow 👀

Hoping they have Authentics... get your Dr Pepper Coupon codes ready LOL

E5DEE7C6-A836-45C8-A093-BEEDAD743DC0.png

no, I think only fanatics, which is ticking me off that the new Milw Brewers jerseys haven't hit on Fanatics but are on MLB Shop, which makes no sense when its all the same anyway

Yea just tried to apply one to see if it’d work and it didn’t. Going to need them to hit fanatics.

Last edited:
For the Lore Series, I wouldn't mind copping what the Lakers Legends made but Authentics only.

2017: Kobe
2018: Magic
2019: Shaq

for those of you with money to spend.. ebay has a bunch of raptors reversible training jerseys listed. ovo sponsor patch.. it's fire

Do I grab the Miami City short from their team store website or wait until tomorrow and hope fanatics puts them up so I can use a DP code...hmm...

Welp nvm...ordered the city wade and swingman shorts of their team store just now. So they’re up.

I grabbed the Wade from the heat team store. Don’t really care for Authentics since they not getting worn anyway. I did get lucky and got one of the last Vice nights authentics at his last home game

Was about to grab the lebron authentic but no 56 was put up. It’s the only size out of stock...

Back
Top Bottom