Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

I’m trying to decide what I think might sell out first and grab that so I don’t miss out on my size.

Really wanted that Lebron. Lakers store has it but wanted to used a DP code. Grabbed the Heat stuff off the team store last night but before I could cancel and order it with a DP code, they’ve already shipped. That was fast lol.

Want the lakers shorts. Unsure of the nets shorts. Having three little ones 3 and under and white shorts, are a tough combo lol. Do like the Cavs and Bulls shorts. Wish they put up those Hawks shorts though.

I know it's unlikely but if anyone finds the Pistons City Jersey Authentic anywhere, please @ me. I'm sure they'll only release Swingman versions but you never know.

So everyone copped all the authentics. Nba store has a few of them up. Didn’t think they would release a jokic and of course gone in a 44/48 unless it was never stocked

same with the Luka jersey

I woulda grabbed that Jokic, had a gift card too

I’m upset that none of the hats are fitted. Heat store and Wolves both have 59Fiftys up but need Fanatics to have them

Rollout is trash as expected

No reason why an authentic RJ Barrett shouldn’t have dropped especially if it’s in promo pics
It seems like outside of about 5 jerseys, that’s all we’re getting. Trash :smh:

Jerseys aside, which are the best City shorts?

My favorites are MIL, CHI, MIA and BKN.

On a side note, ORL’s looks like PHX lol

I assume authentic shorts are no longer a thing? Copped some pelicans swingman last week and arrived yesterday...

Not bad but doesn’t even come close in terms of quality and the stitching on the logos

Are the DP codes working on authentics on Fanatics? I'm thinking about the Embiid jersey, kind of don't mean to spend $300 from their team store.

Back
Top Bottom