Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Man, DSG has the worst customer service ever. The site wouldn't let me check out last night at the $52.50 price. They had a $25 off $100 promotion as well going on (I was going to order 2 of them). The price was bumped up today to $70 each and the supervisor told me he doesn't see them ever being $52.50 in the system so he can only give me $25 off $140 for the 2 :smh:

Man, DSG has the worst customer service ever. The site wouldn't let me check out last night at the $52.50 price. They had a $25 off $100 promotion as well going on (I was going to order 2 of them). The price was bumped up today to $70 each and the supervisor told me he doesn't see them ever being $52.50 in the system so he can only give me $25 off $140 for the 2 :smh:

Try Champs bro. Use 20GREEN for 20% off, no minimum.

https://www.champssports.com/product/nike-nba-club-fleece-pullover-hoodie-mens/V0372657.html

Sunday whites are now additional 30% off @ the block of orange
D9F334C7-8D08-4D27-8787-E7E43A4FAB99.jpeg

In Europe it’s impossible to find Authentics.
If anyone could get in the outlet the Lebron white authentic in size 48, I would pay it including shipment

they don't make quality stitched jerseys like they used to.

the swingman's are crappy rubberish screen printed.

the bootlegs sold on dhgate may even be better quality :lol:. i know that they are stitched like how the old nike swingman used to be.

These grew on me. That “Cream City” baby. Lol I got this from the Bucks pro shop. The name plate seems a little low, I wonder if these aren’t pre made and is a custom?

76823C82-2D19-4754-803F-EFA6B6607BD8.jpeg

jersey is growing on me a little more by the day. I wonder if the size of your jersey has something to do with the spacing of the letters.

here's the back of my authentic white jersey, size 52
B6F8D9A6-6AEF-4E87-926E-8D828B56930F.jpeg

Is it just me or nike is stupid? They said the wishbone on the lakers city jersey is a tribute to the 2000s jersey, but it’s not even the same wishbone. Those had a line under the “v” whereas these just have a “v” shape. More like a tribute to their 2017/18 jerseys.

DF7EED4A-1461-4D58-8A66-0731DDABD72C.jpeg 7DCA47B8-EB30-49A4-BF59-96A11EF69841.jpeg

If kobe’s black mamba jersey had a round collar I don’t see why Shaq’s couldn’t

they don't use that old style wishbone on even current teams that still have that style.

Anyone order from the Hawks when they had their Black Friday sale? Authentics were 125. I ordered the black Carter authentic and they canceled my order this morning. Said they were out of stock. 10 business days after the order and you just realize it’s out of stock? Same jersey still shows in stock on the site as well.

da best thing about this era of Nike has been da warmups.

da jerseys this time around have been thoroughly disappointing...i thought they was gonna go in their bag and retro ALL their dope 90's era-early 00's style jerseys.

Anyone order from the Hawks when they had their Black Friday sale? Authentics were 125. I ordered the black Carter authentic and they canceled my order this morning. Said they were out of stock. 10 business days after the order and you just realize it’s out of stock? Same jersey still shows in stock on the site as well.
SMH

I’d keep calling them and complain

Anywhere to buy tear away therma flex pants other than ebay? Saw a pair of Miami Heat pants size small but it sold quickly

da best thing about this era of Nike has been da warmups.

da jerseys this time around have been thoroughly disappointing...i thought they was gonna go in their bag and retro ALL their dope 90's era-early 00's style jerseys.

Why would Nike do that? Especially since Mitchell & Ness had been doing that ffg or the longest.

Demondecko Demondecko I would contact the store & find out the deal.

Back
Top Bottom