Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Just wondering for you wise collectors -

Does anyone know if the Authentic Icon Jerseys with Wish patches are supposed to be simply heat pressed or stitched on around the edges as well? I've seen both variations (of Authentics) and am confused as to which is legit if either/both. Not to mention last year's Finals I picked up an Authentic @ Warriors stadium with the patch simply heat pressed on.

Cheers

Does anyone know if you order an asg jersey if you’re getting the players number or the 24 or 2 they’re going to wear on court?

Just got this in from nba Eu. I have the KB patch coming from lakershop but they won’t sell me a wish logo. Anyone know where I can get one from?
U have to send them the jersey and they will stitch it for you.

stitch=25$ plus shipping (31 total)
Heat pressed= I think 10$ (16$ total)

I got 5 jerseys patched from lakersstore with no issues
3C53A550-47DD-44EE-8BCB-AF4CB01E684F.jpeg

I wouldn't say getting that wish patch is weird. Might be inaccurate to those who are all about on-court accuracy but if it doesn't bother you, it's your jersey.

I just don't know if I could ever put the KB patch on a Kobe jersey though. That, to me, is "different". Post pics once you do though.

I see it as a tribute Jersey. Since he never wore the the new Nike jersey design with the yellow rings anyways. I dunno if I wanna put the KB logo above the swoosh like how the players do it; or on the other side where they have their wish logo since mines blank.

I’m assuming they’re not giving em to us though.

Attachments

• 4FC54147-AAB0-4F1C-A852-9E8F20830140.png
    4FC54147-AAB0-4F1C-A852-9E8F20830140.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 231
Yeah. Nike in the comments said no plans to make “24” and “2” jerseys.

God Nike can at times be downright stupid!! How can you NOT offer this to the fans! You can sell them & donate a portion of the sales to Kobe's academy! I wanted a Blue Ben Simmons "2" jersey SO BAD!! And by the looks of it, Simmons regular number isn't even a choice on Fanatics/NBAstore.com (couldn't find his jersey)!! WTH?!! Why are you not offering his jersey! There is a Kyle Lowry jersey! A Siakam jersey, but no Simmons? Give me a break!! 😠😠

God Nike can at times be downright stupid!! How can you NOT offer this to the fans! You can sell them & donate a portion of the sales to Kobe's academy! I wanted a Blue Ben Simmons "2" jersey SO BAD!! And by the looks of it, Simmons regular number isn't even a choice on Fanatics/NBAstore.com (couldn't find his jersey)!! WTH?!! Why are you not offering his jersey! There is a Kyle Lowry jersey! A Siakam jersey, but no Simmons? Give me a break!! 😠😠

Nike had no idea Kobe was going to pass away... makes since why they won’t offer the #2 & #24 jersey bc they weren’t ready for it

they were made months before, there’s no way they can make it in time for the all star. Also, what are they gonna do with the ones they already made months prior to the incident, no one would buy them.

it’s almost like the lebron no 23 to ad debacle where they have so much to lose in terms of the merchandise they already make.

they were made months before, there’s no way they can make it in time for the all star. Also, what are they gonna do with the ones they already made months prior to the incident, no one would buy them.

it’s almost like the lebron no 23 to ad debacle where they have so much to lose in terms of the merchandise they already make.
I don’t buy this. Because how would they know who gonna make it to the game?

The nba is a business first and foremost. If they don’t know whos their current top stars, then they wouldn’t be where they are now.

that being said, the only accurate one would be Kawhi’s lol

The nba is a business first and foremost. If they don’t know whos their current top stars, then they wouldn’t be where they are now.

that being said, the only accurate one would be Kawhi’s lol
Is Kyrie & PG in the all star game or curry

You got a direct link for this????? I cant find it on the lakers store site
U can just call the store. That’s what I did. I talked to a lady named kianna. Tell them u don’t want to buy a patch. Say u want to ship the jersey to them to add the patch . Make sure u say what patch u want i the heat pressed one or stitching. If everything go as plan she will take payment over the phone. It’s like a 3-6 week process

hope that helps

Last edited:
They shot me down on that when I called. They said with the kb situation it’s just too hectic. I have the kb patch so I will just wait it out until the off season when things calm down

Back
Top Bottom