Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Anybody know where to get the city jersey for Luca in sz L then? I’ve searched at the usual spot but they are all sold out.

Anybody know where to get the city jersey for Luca in sz L then? I’ve searched at the usual spot but they are all sold out.

You got this from the EU nba store? I wanted one but medium is now sold out.
The wait for this one was worth it 🔥🔥🔥:

366D9EB0-6AE4-44FE-A05E-40CDC04B41CD.jpeg

nothing cheaper?

Really? Cheaper?

Amazing people look for something, someone finds it and it's still not enough.

NT logic.

im not in the us, so I’ll pay at least double the shipping cost. I’m lookingfor sites with some deals like the one lods have yesterday, helps easen the burden a bit. Also isn’t retail for these are like $110? They are asking for $125 on the Mavericks shop.

im not in the us, so I’ll pay at least double the shipping cost. I’m lookingfor sites with some deals like the one lods have yesterday, helps easen the burden a bit. Also isn’t retail for these are like $110? They are asking for $125 on the Mavericks shop.

I get it, but put in your own work then. Asking for some one to find something for you, they find it, then you ask for cheaper...

Look for it yourself at that point. Being overseas sucks but if you want something, sometimes you just gotta pay for it.

All team shops sell swingmans $15-20 more than kids or fanatics. Same with authentics.

they were made months before, there’s no way they can make it in time for the all star. Also, what are they gonna do with the ones they already made months prior to the incident, no one would buy them.

it’s almost like the lebron no 23 to ad debacle where they have so much to lose in terms of the merchandise they already make.

That isn't necessarily true. Yes, LeBron and Giannis were made early as they were captains, but they didn't have anyone else until the voting was done for starters and the reserves were just picked this past Thursday. And once the starters were named their jerseys went up. The reserves jerseys on Fanatics are digital images with numbers. Not the real things. The change in numbers for the game happened before the "draft" so they definitely could have done it. Heck, I just want them to offer a Ben Simmons regular number All-Star jersey as he's the only one not on Fanatics or NBAStore.com.

I for one like the blue jersey. Cool with the green pinstripes.

I get it, but put in your own work then. Asking for some one to find something for you, they find it, then you ask for cheaper...

Look for it yourself at that point. Being overseas sucks but if you want something, sometimes you just gotta pay for it.

thanks man. I was assuming there’s some other sites with better deals that you guys use out there. I don’t shop in the us site that much, as I try to buy everything local.

yo why does it seem like it’s so damn hard to find an authentic statement lebron Jersey? No one restocks...wtf :stoneface: :smh:

What size you need they’re on ndc right now -https://www.nike.com/t/lebron-james-lakers-statement-edition-nba-authentic-jersey-D7Z2X2/AJ5197-505?nikemt=true&cp=71606177307_search_%7CPRODUCT_GROUP%7CGOOGLE%7C71700000041489779%7CAll_X_X_X_X-Device_X_Nike-FullPrice_X%7C%7Cm&gclsrc=aw.ds&&lid=92700049565632119&ds_s_kwgid=58700004433353547&ds_e_product_group_id=824660856379&ds_e_product_store_id=&ds_e_ad_type=pla&ds_s_inventory_feed_id=97700000003493462&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI09Dm-NvE5wIVDJyzCh3Sbw98EAQYAiABEgLscfD_BwE

yo why does it seem like it’s so damn hard to find an authentic statement lebron Jersey? No one restocks...wtf :stoneface: :smh:

What size you need they’re on ndc right now -https://www.nike.com/t/lebron-james-lakers-statement-edition-nba-authentic-jersey-D7Z2X2/E

Damn, I have really been watching for a week for these to restock. Checked twice yesterday lol oh well I don’t need one anyway.

Damn, I have really been watching for a week for these to restock. Checked twice yesterday lol oh well I don’t need one anyway.
I don’t need it either, copped a large anyway. I had a 20% off from them canceling my flea markets ids that I won’t ever use on anything. So for 160 I couldn’t pass it up

Anybody who owns the black Miami vice wade jersey could confirm the ref no? I got AJ4623-010. And when I scan it on the Nike conmect app, there’s no #3 on the jersey. my Kobe’s and LeBron’s all have the jersey #s on the app.

I know its impossible to find a kobe lower merion jersey right now, but is there any trusted place i can maybe find a replica version that is good quality?

Back
Top Bottom