Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Has anyone called the lakers store and ordered an authentic from them over the phone? I know a couple guys said that they don’t restock them online but they do still have them in store. I’m going to try to see if they have a city version authentic later on today if no one has

I did that years ago with a black sleeved Hollywood Nights Kobe jersey and it worked, but that was 5 or 6 years ago

**** I was outbid by 4 dollars. Really wanted this one for the collection

E69AEB82-35FD-4545-A7CD-C3398750BA89.png
97B99305-E88F-4E14-A832-446C177BC198.png

I received my Kobe swingman and authentic jerseys today. The swingmans are pretty damn cheap, but my old Champion jersey doesn't fit me anymore and this Nike yellow swingman reminds me of it. Didn't realize they were so slim fitting now...I would definitely size up if you are in between, especially the authentics. Jersey prices are insane right now and it's pretty depressing. I do hope Nike comes out with more authentic jerseys for KB down the line.

I received my Kobe swingman and authentic jerseys today. The swingmans are pretty damn cheap, but my old Champion jersey doesn't fit me anymore and this Nike yellow swingman reminds me of it. Didn't realize they were so slim fitting now...I would definitely size up if you are in between, especially the authentics. Jersey prices are insane right now and it's pretty depressing. I do hope Nike comes out with more authentic jerseys for KB down the line.
From where?

Has anyone called the lakers store and ordered an authentic from them over the phone? I know a couple guys said that they don’t restock them online but they do still have them in store. I’m going to try to see if they have a city version authentic later on today if no one has

Just call em and try. The worst they can do is say no.

Luka jersey on sale for his birthday

21% off

Anyone have experience in taking off heat sealed lettering off jerseys? Since they longer sell infant/toddler custom jerseys, was thinking of ripping off someones name and replacing it with my own iron-on vinyl lettering.

That authentic statement Teague joint is cold. How did you get that? They didn't have the statement authentics on their site.

That authentic statement Teague joint is cold. How did you get that? They didn't have the statement authentics on their site.

Got it from a plug in Minnesota.

the Teague is Aeroswift and the two KAT here which I got for 180 TOTAL is Vaporknit and Vaporknit is SO MUCH better than AEROSWIFT. Much much more expensive looking.

661419BB-3C08-4AF9-A389-025F029B2D94.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom