Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Looking for a Luka 2020 World Jersey in M. If you guys find it online, please let me know. Thanks!

My Kobe patches finally came in today from Laker store. I’m going to be applying them soon.

00288ECF-D4CF-49DD-9FF6-E35E9480DBBE.jpeg
A96592F2-A398-4C57-B4C4-7804763EC35B.jpeg
D96D18D2-199E-4796-925C-EE06F4A44D5F.jpeg
B69F1F1F-6FC6-449E-96A8-F5377C947CC3.jpeg
7407A675-AA21-4AB6-86FD-59848DCED673.jpeg

Patiently waiting for Nike to restock the yellow lebron with the stitched swoosh

got the purple lebron in, jersey is bad ***. Really want a wish patch now

Got my hopes and reordered the LBJ Statement Authentic on NDC, it came with the heat pressed swoosh :smh:

Got my hopes and reordered the LBJ Statement Authentic on NDC, it came with the heat pressed swoosh :smh:

So I'm guessing the inventory is mixed with the two different versions? Makes me hesitant to order now. Who knows when LakersStore is going to restock. I've heard they have stock in store, but don't re-stock online.

I mean returns are easy? I took a stab and got it, I even ordered the greek freak which was stitched swoosh as well.

will post pictures later

Patiently waiting for Nike to restock the yellow lebron with the stitched swoosh

got the purple lebron in, jersey is bad ***. Really want a wish patch now

Got my purple in from NDC last week and for some reason it really bothers me that I don’t have the wish patch. Both my orders from the Lakers store that have my Kobe patches have shipped but I still haven’t gotten either one.

I love the jersey though. I am also looking for the Yellow one. I am really glad that the Swoosh was stitched too.

I’m still not sure if I want to have the patch stitched on or if I am going to just iron it on.

So I'm guessing the inventory is mixed with the two different versions? Makes me hesitant to order now. Who knows when LakersStore is going to restock. I've heard they have stock in store, but don't re-stock online.

I'm waiting for the Lakers store to restock LeBron or AD's jerseys with the Wish patch so that I can apply the KB patch to it as well.

Got my purple in from NDC last week and for some reason it really bothers me that I don’t have the wish patch. Both my orders from the Lakers store that have my Kobe patches have shipped but I still haven’t gotten either one.

I love the jersey though. I am also looking for the Yellow one. I am really glad that the Swoosh was stitched too.

I’m still not sure if I want to have the patch stitched on or if I am going to just iron it on.

Your KB patch should be arriving any day. Got mine in yesterday, and 2 friends of mine got theirs earlier in the week.

want the KB patch as well with an authentic wish but can any play stitch it zig zag just like how the jerseys are stitched?

want the KB patch as well with an authentic wish but can any play stitch it zig zag just like how the jerseys are stitched?

I'm not sure. I went to a place that makes sports uniforms, and they heat pressed a patch onto one of my Nike authentics.

damn. i want that authentic with wish but eh
ordered an authentic off Fanatics UK.. got it for like $236 shipped lol
came with stitched Swoosh at least lol

had been looking for a Bron yellow authentic for weeks even had my boy in LA check staples and no dice lol

damn. i want that authentic with wish but eh
ordered an authentic off Fanatics UK.. got it for like $236 shipped lol
came with stitched Swoosh at least lol

had been looking for a Bron yellow authentic for weeks even had my boy in LA check staples and no dice lol

Team LA store in el segundo had them.

I've got an idea for the black band...

I'll show you guys the results once I get back home to Cali.
I still don’t understand why the NBA doesn’t sell them . They are such a money driven league you would think they would want to capitalize on anything they can. We would buy them just like we have all bought the KB24 patches.

Back
Top Bottom