Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

E4E0EB64-2A0E-4F97-B51A-55F329B407D2.jpeg

Arrived a few days late but finally lol got from eBay so id scour there and see what you find. Getting this and KB patch added to my authentic Bron.

Sidenote: I ordered two additional KB patches on 2/24 which shipped out on 3/3 and still haven’t arrived. Anyone else still waiting on them???? My last one arrived in about 6-7 days and there no way to track them on the Lakers Store site, and they never sent tracking info either.

Arrived a few days late but finally lol got from eBay so id scour there and see what you find. Getting this and KB patch added to my authentic Bron.

Sidenote: I ordered two additional KB patches on 2/24 which shipped out on 3/3 and still haven’t arrived. Anyone else still waiting on them???? My last one arrived in about 6-7 days and there no way to track them on the Lakers Store site, and they never sent tracking info either.

I have been waiting two months, but that's another story.

my order shipped out on 18/2 but still haven't arrived. Sent email to them but never reply:emoji_angry::emoji_angry:

I am considering to buy a Kyrie Irving Brooklyn black jersey. Do you think they will change the design for next season?
I was scared of the same thing. We havent worn our regular uniforms in a while. Sucks cuz i love the simplicity of our look. But i went ahead and copped anyway. On the hunt for a KD now

my order shipped out on 18/2 but still haven't arrived. Sent email to them but never reply:emoji_angry::emoji_angry:
Mine took a little more than 2 weeks to arrive after I got the shipping confirm. This is from LA to San Diego mind you. I didn't think regular mail would take that long but it did. I also sent them an email since they say it takes 7 to 10 business days to arrive. They actually replied back but 2 WEEKS after I got the patches. It's probably better to give them a call since I read some people got their patches returned back to the store because of undeliverable addresses for those paid with paypal.

Mine took a little more than 2 weeks to arrive after I got the shipping confirm. This is from LA to San Diego mind you. I didn't think regular mail would take that long but it did. I also sent them an email since they say it takes 7 to 10 business days to arrive. They actually replied back but 2 WEEKS after I got the patches. It's probably better to give them a call since I read some people got their patches returned back to the store because of undeliverable addresses for those paid with paypal.
I will wait for 1 more week and ask PayPal to refund:frown:

20200319_101247.jpg
20200319_101230.jpg

Chao321988 Chao321988 thanks for the link for the band. I bought a band somewhere else and it was way to small. Just ordered a few of them and will have them added to my AD and Bron jerseys. Will post pics once they arrive.

Like I said for those who need Lakers authentics with the swoosh sewn, the Lakers Store in El segundo has pretty much every player and pretty much every jersey style.

20200319_101247.jpg
20200319_101230.jpg

Chao321988 Chao321988 thanks for the link for the band. I bought a band somewhere else and it was way to small. Just ordered a few of them and will have them added to my AD and Bron jerseys. Will post pics once they arrive.

Like I said for those who need Lakers authentics with the swoosh sewn, the Lakers Store in El segundo has pretty much every player and pretty much every jersey style.

SMH, and their website inventory is trash.

20200319_101247.jpg
20200319_101230.jpg

Team store needs to do phone orders. I was supposed to go out there at the end of the month until they shut everything down.

DSC_4195.JPG

Finally got my most sought after grail in a decent size. Now I pretty much have everything on my pre 2010 hitlist except a Barkley Starburst Sixers jersey that I stupidly passed on around 8 years ago. I haven't really looked at anything produced in the past few years (when Nike took over). I'm located in Australia so I have only seen swingmans in person, but from what I've seen in this thread - are the new Nike authentics still using printed tackle twill? I've seen a Miami Vice jersey on here and I couldn't see any texture/embroidery in the pink & blue on the text.

Also - are City & Earned Authentics not widely available except at arenas? I'd like a Wade Pink Vice Authentic but I've only seen Swingmans floating around.

DSC_4195.JPG

Finally got my most sought after grail in a decent size. Now I pretty much have everything on my pre 2010 hitlist except a Barkley Starburst Sixers jersey that I stupidly passed on around 8 years ago. I haven't really looked at anything produced in the past few years (when Nike took over). I'm located in Australia so I have only seen swingmans in person, but from what I've seen in this thread - are the new Nike authentics still using printed tackle twill? I've seen a Miami Vice jersey on here and I couldn't see any texture/embroidery in the pink & blue on the text.

Also - are City & Earned Authentics not widely available except at arenas? I'd like a Wade Pink Vice Authentic but I've only seen Swingmans floating around.

Some city jerseys are only available at the stadium. I managed to get a white/gold Kawhi Raptors authentic last year at the arena before they sold out, no where else sold that type of jersey.

Earned jerseys were never made authentic to my knowledge. I’ve seen someone with a pink Wade Miami Vice jersey on instagram but he worked for the meigrey (spelling?) auction place and it was a gamer jersey

Back
Top Bottom