Nike NBA Apparel and Jersey Thread: 2017-18 NBA Season Takeover

Luka jersey is the hot item.

Been on the hunt for that Authentic Luka Icon jersey since the season started. But no way I’m paying $250 + shipping any current Nike Bball Jersey when authentics are only $200 everywhere else with constant 30% off codes. I don’t care if they always throw in a free basketball and a small bottle of Mavs hand sanitizer:lol:

Dude is nice but not worth paying double for a jersey for.

I still think they are real, we established dri fit is a miss print. I have not found any reps that is even close to the quality of your kobes
I just barely saw this post. I was also fooled how good these Kobe fakes look, and ended up buying some myself. I was so impressed how good they looked, I ended up just sewing on the patches and keeping them for my collection haha
D53D33E6-CAAD-4905-941F-9F0D074EAA6A.jpeg

D52944C5-146C-4CFE-8D60-E2FFD7368BD6.jpeg

FB129352-992F-425E-92FD-910C8D04E9EF.jpeg

11B358E2-BAB6-4A3C-A43A-5F377B5060E8.jpeg

I still think they are real, we established dri fit is a miss print. I have not found any reps that is even close to the quality of your kobes
dude they are fake, stop it!
we already established those Kobe authentics are fake when ole dude posted them awhile ago!

Is there a specific type of stitch for the memorial bands or sponsor patch? I picked some up from JWC to be put on some of my jerseys

What’s jwc? Do they sell wish patches?
look them up on facebook JWC STUDIO, they are popular here for rev30 mesh numbers and letters. They sell any patch you want and memorial bands.

Only thing is they are located in taiwan so shipping kinda expensive if you're only buying a wish patch and turn around time roughly 2 weeks- 1 month depending if they have your patch in stock or if they need to make it.

Hawks gonna have the JB logo next season?

Don’t know why we got the Jordan logo but liking what I’m seeing so far :emoji_eyes:

I fw our current uniforms except the all whites but I don’t mind us going back to keeping it simple either

The hawks jersey has a swoosh on the inside tag and the jb logo on the jersey. Are the hornets jerseys like that too?

Those hawks are dope

confused by the JB but we’ll see if they for some reason made a switch

Maybe the mavs/hawks went on sell because they’re switching over. Is trae a JB athlete? Makes sense with Luka and the mavs

Maybe the mavs/hawks went on sell because they’re switching over. Is trae a JB athlete? Makes sense with Luka and the mavs
Trae is with adidas I think

I don’t think brand affiliation would mean a team would don the logo

but since JB/Nike are same thing I’m sure they can switch around no problem. Wouldn’t be shocked to see more teams don a Jordan logo

Just what I was searching for and got lucky at Champs, only one and in my size, Nike Courtside Shorts retail $120, on sale for $50. Weight is heavy and the zip up pockets are a blessing
IMG_20200718_085545.jpg

IMG_20200718_085554.jpg

On another note, Modells has 20% off NBA gear, bought these shorts for $22. Their sales discounts should be stronger as their last days nears.
IMG_20200718_085622.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom